3. someone who vouches for another or for the correctness of a statementSource or sample of word "voucher"
4. a document that serves as evidence of some expenditureSource or sample of word "voucher"
5. coupon: a negotiable certificate that can be detached and redeemed as neededSource or sample of word "voucher"
6. A voucher is a bond which is worth a certain monetary value and which may be spent only for specific reasons or on specific goods. Examples include (but are not limited to) housing, travel, and food vouchers. ...Source or sample of word "voucher"
7. A school voucher, also called an education voucher, is a certificate issued by the government which parents can apply toward tuition at a private school, rather than at the public school to which their child is assigned.Source or sample of word "voucher"
8. A piece of paper that entitles the holder to a discount, or that can be exchanged for goods and services; A receipt; A person who vouches; To establish the authenticity of; to vouch for; To provide a vouch for (an expenditure); To provide (a beneficiary) with a voucherSource or sample of word "voucher"
9. (Vouchers) A family is approved, and select from the open market a property inspected and approved as meeting basic habitability requirements. ...Source or sample of word "voucher"
10. (Vouchers) A proposed form of in-kind public financing by which eligible candidates and/or political parties would receive certificates entitling them to a specified amount of free campaign resources, such as postage or media time. ...Source or sample of word "voucher"
11. (Vouchers) Entitles you to cash, and/or to goods and services. Often provided to you free by your employer, in which case they are taxable.Source or sample of word "voucher"
12. (Vouchers) Forms or coupons provided to a traveler who purchases a tour that indicate that certain tour components have been prepaid. Vouchers are then exchanged for tour components like accommodations, meals, sightseeing, theater tickets, etc. during the actual trip.Source or sample of word "voucher"
13. (Vouchers) In the child care field, refers to a form of payment for subsidized child care. States often have different definitions regarding the exact nature of vouchers, and sometimes refer to them as certificates.Source or sample of word "voucher"
14. (Vouchers) Preauthorization and payment forms used to document each respite service and request reimbursement.Source or sample of word "voucher"
15. means a prepaid amount acquired for use in relation to the Website which may be used by the purchaser or acquired as a gift for a named recipient.Source or sample of word "voucher"
16. To dream of vouchers, foretells that patient toil will defeat idle scheming to arrest fortune from you. To sign one, denotes that you have the aid and confidence of those around you, despite the evil workings of enemies. ...Source or sample of word "voucher"
17. a type of consumer sales promotion in which vouchers (or coupons) sent by mail or included in newspaper advertisements, etc. can be exchanged for merchandise to encourage trial of a new product.Source or sample of word "voucher"
18. A certificate, given usually to low or moderate income individuals that can be used to purchase all or part of a specific item such as insurance, a needed service or medicine.Source or sample of word "voucher"
19. A document in support of an expenditure. The signature of an appropriate official on the voucher is authorization for the treasurer to issue a check.Source or sample of word "voucher"
20. Refers to a formused in an internal control system to contain and verify all information about a bill to be processed or paid.Source or sample of word "voucher"
21. A written document that evidences the propriety of transactions and usually indicates the accounts in which they are to be recorded.Source or sample of word "voucher"
22. Document to be exchanged for goods or services, substantiating that payment has already been made. Also called an exchange order.Source or sample of word "voucher"
23. A Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher is federally-funded. Tenant-based Section 8 vouchers are issued by public housing authorities or regional non-profit agencies in Massachusetts. Tenants use vouchers to rent apartments in the private market from landlords or owners of private housing. ...Source or sample of word "voucher"
24. Documentation supporting a transaction. For example, an invoice when making a payment to a supplier, for an investment a suitably worded minute, etc.Source or sample of word "voucher"
25. What a model or actor will fill out when a Job is completed for records involving themselves, the client and the agency.Source or sample of word "voucher"
26. A form that authorizes payment for subsidized child care services and notifies the provider of the plan of care and whether the parent is responsible for a fee. The voucher enables the parent to assume responsibility for the selection of the provider rather than the LPA arranging care.Source or sample of word "voucher"
27. an itemized record of payment or receipt of money.Source or sample of word "voucher"