1. a person who has never had sexSource or sample of word "virgin"
2. being used or worked for the first time; "virgin wool"Source or sample of word "virgin"
3. Virgo: (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in VirgoSource or sample of word "virgin"
4. pure: in a state of sexual virginity; "pure and vestal modesty"; "a spinster or virgin lady"; "men have decreed that their women must be pure and virginal"Source or sample of word "virgin"
5. Virgo: the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22Source or sample of word "virgin"
6. Mary: the mother of Jesus; Christians refer to her as the Virgin Mary; she is especially honored by Roman CatholicsSource or sample of word "virgin"
7. Virgin is first album released by a Polish pop rock band Virgin.Source or sample of word "virgin"
8. Virgin Group Limited is a British branded venture capital conglomerate organisation founded by business tycoon Richard Branson. The core business areas are travel, entertainment and lifestyle. ...Source or sample of word "virgin"
9. "Virgo," one of the constellations of the zodiac. Its name is Latin for virgin, and its symbol is . Lying between Leo to the west and Libra to the east, it is the second largest constellation in the sky. It can be easily found through its brightest star, Spica.Source or sample of word "virgin"
10. The title Virgin is an honorific that the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church bestows to female saints and blesseds who were consecrated virgins, nuns or unmarried women known for a life in chastity. ...Source or sample of word "virgin"
11. The Virgin is the title of the seventh solo album by British singer-songwriter Adrian Snell.Source or sample of word "virgin"
12. "The Virgin" is the fiftieth episode of the sitcom Seinfeld. It was the 10th episode of the 4th season. It aired on November 11, 1992. The cast assembled to read this episode's script on October 14, 1992, and it was filmed six days later, on October 20.Source or sample of word "virgin"
13. Mary, the mother of Jesus; The common name for the constellation Virgo and another name for the star sign VirgoSource or sample of word "virgin"
14. (virginly) Befitting a virgin; coy, innocent, pure, etc; In a virgin manner; purely, innocently, untouchedlySource or sample of word "virgin"
15. (Virginity) although this state of being is still common in some of those so-called Christian schools and home schools, this is rarely a problem in our public schools from the middle [sometimes elementary] school grades upward, where sexually explicit behavior is encouraged to the extent that ...Source or sample of word "virgin"
16. (VIRGINS) The order of virgins is a form of consecrated life in the Church. Consecrated virgins pledge to follow Jesus Christ more closely. They are consecrated to God by their diocesan Bishop, and are dedicated to the service of the Church. ...Source or sample of word "virgin"
17. To dream of a virgin, denotes that you will have comparative luck in your speculations. For a married woman to dream that she is a virgin, foretells that she will suffer remorse over her past, and the future will hold no promise of better things. ...Source or sample of word "virgin"
18. adj. Unused, in reference to an instantiation of a program. "Let's bring up a virgin system and see if it crashes again." Also, by extension, unused buffers and the like within a program.Source or sample of word "virgin"
19. A non-alcoholic drink.Source or sample of word "virgin"
20. In a prophecy concerning our Lord, Isaiah (Isa 7:14) says, "A virgin [R.V. marg., 'the virgin'] shall conceive, and bear a son" (compare Luk 1:31). ...Source or sample of word "virgin"
21. The oil is extracted from riper olives and has an acidity level of less than 2%. Label may also state “fine” or “semi-fine.” Can be used for salads, dipping, and baking, but should not be exposed to high temperatures.Source or sample of word "virgin"
22. Describes thermoplastic resins that have no "regrind" in the processing mix. Sometimes mistakenly interchanged with "natural."Source or sample of word "virgin"
23. as in Virgin Prospects or Virgin List. When a prospect or list has not yet been marketed to (or very little) then we often call them ‘virgin.’ Virgin prospects – by definition – are much less sophisticated and are easier to sell to. ...Source or sample of word "virgin"
24. 1. A first-time attendee to BARGE. 2. As "craps virgin", someone who has never played craps before. Craps virgins are thought to be lucky by "right side" bettors.Source or sample of word "virgin"
25. A first-year burner; virgins make a wish and ring the bell at the greeters' station on arrival.Source or sample of word "virgin"