1. acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity; "a violent attack"; "a violent person"; "violent feelings"; "a violent rage"; "felt a violent dislike"Source or sample of word "violent"
2. effected by force or injury rather than natural causes; "a violent death"Source or sample of word "violent"
3. fierce: marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid; "fierce loyalty"; "in a tearing rage"; "vehement dislike"; "violent passions"Source or sample of word "violent"
4. crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson StrodeSource or sample of word "violent"
5. (violence) an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists); "he may accomplish by craft in the long run what he cannot do by force and violence in the short one"Source or sample of word "violent"
6. (violence) ferocity: the property of being wild or turbulent; "the storm's violence"Source or sample of word "violent"
7. "Violent" is New Zealand band Stellar*'s fourth single, and their third single from their debut album Mix. This song won the "Single of the Year" award at the 2000 New Zealand "Tui" Music Awards. ...Source or sample of word "violent"
8. Violence is the expression of physical or verbal force against self or other, compelling action against one's will on pain of being hurt. Worldwide, violence is used as a tool of manipulation and also is an area of concern for law and culture which take attempts to suppress and stop it. ...Source or sample of word "violent"
9. (Violence (album)) Violence is the third album by the Washington-based alternative metal music group Nothingface. The album was released on September 5, 2000, via TVT Records.Source or sample of word "violent"
10. (Violence (role-playing game)) Violence: The Roleplaying Game of Egregious and Repulsive Bloodshed is a short, 32-page roleplaying game written by Greg Costikyan under the pseudonym "Designer X" and published by Hogshead Publishing in 1999 as part of its New Style line of games. ...Source or sample of word "violent"
11. Involving extreme force or motion; Involving physical conflict; Likely to use physical forceSource or sample of word "violent"
12. (violence) Extreme force; Action intended to cause destruction, pain, or suffering; Widespread fighting; Injustice, wrongSource or sample of word "violent"
13. (Violence) any physical, emotional, verbal, sexual, abuse that is forced upon another personSource or sample of word "violent"
14. Physical violence against other human beings that inflicts injury or death, or threatens to inflict such violence, or any act dependent on such infliction or threat. Some types of religious or ethical nonviolence conceive of violence much more broadly. ...Source or sample of word "violent"
15. (VIOLENCE) Injurious use of physical force. A favored description of pro-life activities by necropimps to accomplish character assassination against the pro-lifers. The violence of prenatal child-killing is never described as such.Source or sample of word "violent"
16. (VIOLENCE) [Intro material to be added... ]Source or sample of word "violent"
17. (Violence) (Gewalt) is a conflict relationship that uses actual physical force to carry out one's own will.Source or sample of word "violent"
18. (Violence) According to Walter Laqueur of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, "the only general characteristic of terrorism generally agreed upon is that terrorism involves violence and the threat of violence. ...Source or sample of word "violent"
19. (Violence) Behaviour that intentionally threatens or does physical harm, and involves the infliction of emotional, psychological, sexual, physical and material damage.Source or sample of word "violent"
20. (Violence) I think there is a tendency these days to turn to anger and violence at the first opportunity; people have very short fuses. The lessons of tolerance and variability of views is not been learnt. ...Source or sample of word "violent"
21. (Violence) If the images you see are of a violent theme then there may be a need for you to express your emotions in a natural, gentle way.Source or sample of word "violent"
22. (Violence) Intense, turbulent, or furious and often destructive action or force: vehement feeling or expression: exertion of force so as to injure or abuse.Source or sample of word "violent"
23. (Violence) May contain scenes of people getting injured or dying, often by use of weapons. Also may contain gore and blood-letting.Source or sample of word "violent"
24. (Violence) Scenes involving aggressive conflict. May contain bloodless dismembermentSource or sample of word "violent"
25. (Violence) The anarchists are tender, affectionate, sensitive. As such, they hate violence. If it were possible for them to hope that they would realize through gentleness and persuasion their concept of universal peace, mutual aid and free agreement, they would repudiate all recourse to ...Source or sample of word "violent"