6. a share of something; "a slice of the company's revenue"Source or sample of word "slice"
7. slit: make a clean cut through; "slit her throat"Source or sample of word "slice"
8. hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different directionSource or sample of word "slice"
9. piece: a serving that has been cut from a larger portion; "a piece of pie"; "a slice of bread"Source or sample of word "slice"
10. cut into slices; "Slice the salami, please"Source or sample of word "slice"
11. cut: a wound made by cutting; "he put a bandage over the cut"Source or sample of word "slice"
12. Slice is the fourth album from Arthur Loves Plastic and was released in 1998.Source or sample of word "slice"
13. In Sun Microsystems' Solaris computer operating system, disk partitions are sometimes known as slices. This is a conceptual reference to the slicing of a cake into several pieces. A slice is composed of a contiguous range of blocks on a disk.Source or sample of word "slice"
14. Slice is the fifth studio album by Five for Fighting, the stage name of American singer-songwriter John Ondrasik, released on October 13, 2009. ...Source or sample of word "slice"
15. Slice is a fictional character from .Source or sample of word "slice"
16. Slice is a line of fruit-flavored soft drinks manufactured by PepsiCo and introduced in 1984, with the lemon-lime flavor replacing Teem.Source or sample of word "slice"
17. In racquet sports, backspin (also known as slice or underspin), is a shot such that the ball rotates backwards (as though rolling back towards the player) after it is hit. The trajectory of the shot involves an upward force that lifts the ball (see Magnus effect). ...Source or sample of word "slice"
18. That which is thin and broad; A thin, broad piece cut off; amount; A piece of pizza; A snack consisting of pastry with savoury filling; A broad, thin piece of plaster; A knife with a thin, broad blade for taking up or serving fish; also, a spatula for spreading anything, as paint or ink; A ...Source or sample of word "slice"
19. (Slices) From a researcher's perspective, a slice is a substrate-wide network of computing, communication, and measurement resources capable of running an experiment or a wide-area network service. ...Source or sample of word "slice"
20. (Slices) Large images that are used for the web often sliced or cut into multiple tagged images. When they 're uploaded and inserted onto a web page they're reassembled automatically to form a complete images. Most image editors having a slicing tool.Source or sample of word "slice"
21. (slices) Planes of the body 2 to 5 mm apart that are photographed during CT scans, which use special computer software to concentrate the x-ray on otherwise inaccessible areas of the body.Source or sample of word "slice"
22. (Slicing) an offensive maneuver whereby the weapon being used skims the surface of the target being struck. This action is normally restricted to using aspecific area of your natural weapon where no real depth occurs during contact, i.e., an eye slice. ...Source or sample of word "slice"
23. (Slicing) term refers to the process of cutting of the single-crystal ingot into wafers; high precision diamond blades are used. learn more.Source or sample of word "slice"
24. (Slicing (aka Bacon Slicing, Shuffling, Translation Service)) This is the process where an image is cut up into swathes for an individual printhead. It takes into account the forms of Interleaving and drop laydown strategies required for the print. ...Source or sample of word "slice"
25. (Slicing) (T) is to select data from a cube T according to a fixed condition c. This operation is called in Statistics conditioning if only frequencies (counts) applied to multi-way tables are considered. For example, we can retrieve data from total_sales according to (total_sales).Source or sample of word "slice"
26. (Slicing) A means of producing veneer by driving a half-log or flitch against a pressure bar and knife while holding it against a metal bedplate. The shearing action produces very smooth surfaces, but the width of the veneer is determined by the width of the log.Source or sample of word "slice"
27. (Slicing) It's a culinary cut in which the food piece is cut in long, thin stripes (slices). It is used when the food portions should be felt in the dishes, it releases less of the flavour, but retains more of the consistency. ...Source or sample of word "slice"
28. (Slicing) The blade is cut through the water like a knife to take it quickly back to its starting position.Source or sample of word "slice"
29. (Slicing) and dicing select subsets of the multidimensional database belonging to one or more constants in one or a few dimensions.Source or sample of word "slice"
30. (slicing) A form of cultivation involving a deep, vertical-cutting action that is used to open the soil as well as the turf.Source or sample of word "slice"