1. (Preclear (Scientology)) Clear in Dianetics and Scientology is one of two levels a practitioner can achieve on the way to personal salvation. ...Source or sample of word "preclearance"
2. (preclear) a spiritual being who is now on the road to becoming Clear, hence pre-Clear.Source or sample of word "preclearance"
3. (Preclear (PC)) Someone who is getting auditing toward Clear. "Preclear" is also used loosely to mean anyone taking Scientology "therapy," whether Clear or not.Source or sample of word "preclearance"
4. (PRECLEAR) Any person who has been entered into Dianetic therapy. (Ref: Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health. sect: Dianetic terms, page 495)Source or sample of word "preclearance"
5. (Preclear) To evacuate a high point (1) in your home board before all of your checkers are home in preparation for bearing off. You sometimes do this when the opponent holds an anchor deep in your home board and you are worried about clearing a high point safely during the bear off. ...Source or sample of word "preclearance"
6. Provision of customs and immigration proceedures in a foreign country of departure to ease the demand for such facilities in the country of arrival. Such arrangements exist for example between the USA and Caribbean.Source or sample of word "preclearance"
7. Approval of a redistricting plan or other change in election procedures by a special three-judge federal district court in Washington, D.C., or by the U.S. Department of Justice under Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act. Not all states are subject, including Illinois.Source or sample of word "preclearance"