1. Indica is an Argentine rock music band.Source or sample of word "indica"
2. Indica is the name of an ancient book about India written by Arrian, one of the main ancient historians of Alexander the Great. The book mainly tells the story of Alexander's officer Nearchus’ voyage from India to the Persian Gulf after Alexander the Great’s conquest of the Indus Valley. ...Source or sample of word "indica"
3. The Tata Indica is a hatchback automobile range manufactured by Tata Motors of India. The models have also been exported to Europe, Africa and other countries since late in 2004. It is the first passenger car vehicle from Tata Motors. ...Source or sample of word "indica"
4. Indica is a Finnish pop rock group founded in 2001. Jani Jalonen of Sony Music became interested in the group, and a recording contract was signed 2003. Indica's first album, Ikuinen virta was released in 2004. It has since sold platinum in Finland.Source or sample of word "indica"
5. Megasthenes (Μεγασθένης, ca. 350 – 290 BC) was a Greek ethnographer in the Hellenistic period, author of the work Indica. ...Source or sample of word "indica"
6. A. indica may refer to: * Acalypha indica, a plant species found throughout tropical Africa and South Africa, in India and Sri Lanka, as well as in Yemen * Acemya indica, a tachinid fly species * Acromantis indica, the Burmese Mantis, a praying mantis species found in Myanmar
* Amantis indica, a ...Source or sample of word "indica"
7. The indica is a special "postage stamp" that tells the Post office the method that your magazine is being mailed and who to bill for that mailing. It is printed either right on the magazine, on its mailing label or to the outside of the package the magazine rides in. ...Source or sample of word "indica"
8. Usually printed on the inside front page, the Indica gives general information about the comic book, such as issue number, title, date, and publisher.Source or sample of word "indica"
9. type of marijuana with large fan leaves, usually more stoney, characterized by a couch-lock feeling (best as medicinal)Source or sample of word "indica"
10. Species of cannabis, found in hot climate, grows 3.5 to 4 feetSource or sample of word "indica"