18. an army unit large enough to sustain combat; "two infantry divisions were held in reserve"Source or sample of word "division"
19. part: one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam"; "the finance section of the company"; "the BBC's engineering division"Source or sample of word "division"
20. the act or process of dividingSource or sample of word "division"
21. an administrative unit in government or businessSource or sample of word "division"
22. discord that splits a groupSource or sample of word "division"
23. class: a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA"Source or sample of word "division"
24. Division is 10 Years's fourth studio album and second major label release which was released May 13, 2008. The first single was "Beautiful". It has so far sold over 250,000 copies in the US.Source or sample of word "division"
25. In biology, a phylum (plural: phyla)"Phylum" is adopted from the Greek phylai, the clan-based voting groups in Greek city-states. is a taxonomic rank below Kingdom and above Class. "Phylum" is equivalent to the botanical term division. Phylum is one of the major biological divisions called Taxa. ...Source or sample of word "division"
26. A division of a business entity is a portion of that business that operates under a different name. It is the equivalent of a corporation or limited liability company obtaining a fictitious name or "doing business as" certificate and operating a business under that fictitious name. ...Source or sample of word "division"
27. A division is a type of administrative division of some Asian countries, and include: * divisions of Bangladesh * divisions of Malaysia * divisions of Myanmar * divisions of India * (the divisions of Pakistan were dissolved).Source or sample of word "division"
28. Division was a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's North Side Main Line, which is now part of the Brown Line. The station was located at 322 W. Division Street in the Near North Side neighborhood of Chicago. ...Source or sample of word "division"
29. Several algorithms exist to perform division in digital designs. These algorithms fall into two main categories: slow division and fast division. Slow division algorithms produce one digit of the final quotient per iteration. ...Source or sample of word "division"
30. (Divisions (divide the temari)) After making the core of your temari and wrapping it with yarn and thread, you may decide to embroider freely on the ball’s surface without dividing it. Or you may decide to divide it into parts for exact placement of geometric or floral designs. ...Source or sample of word "division"
31. (Divisions) A&R · contracts · management · publishing · production · copyright · music videos · cover design · manufacture · marketing/promotion · distribution · law · touring · choreography · vocal coachingSource or sample of word "division"
32. (Divisions) Groupings of States that subdivide the United States. More »Source or sample of word "division"
33. (Divisions) Landowners can sub-divide their property into as many parcels of land the city will allow. This can only be done providing the City in which the land is located approves it, and is done without the formal process of platting.Source or sample of word "division"
34. (Divisions) Markings designed for measurement on a CRTSource or sample of word "division"
35. (Divisions) The living space is divided up with prefabricated partitions into rooms often arranged along the walls with central courtyard (similar to a Roman villa) where a garden is kept.Source or sample of word "division"
36. One of the sections in a tournament into which players are divided according to their ability and experience. For example, a tournament might have a novice division, an intermediate division, and an open division.Source or sample of word "division"
37. Teasing, pulling or cutting apart clumps of herbaceous perennials and suckering shrubs in order to produce more plants.Source or sample of word "division"
38. Magnoliophyta (all flowering plants)Source or sample of word "division"
39. Divisions are used to divide an incident into geographical areas of operation. Divisions are established when the number of resources exceeds the span-of-control of the operations chief. ...Source or sample of word "division"
40. means a subdivision of a hazard class.Source or sample of word "division"
41. There are four academic divisions – Humanities; Mathematical, Physical & Life Sciences; Medical Sciences; and Social Sciences.Source or sample of word "division"
42. a grouping of districts, similar to a diocese in the Anglican Church. Territories are divided into Divisions, each of which has a number of Corps and social centres which are mostly run by officers.Source or sample of word "division"