8. (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth; "young people"Source or sample of word "young"
9. any immature animalSource or sample of word "young"
10. United States film and television actress (1913-2000)Source or sample of word "young"
11. new: (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity; "new potatoes"; "young corn"Source or sample of word "young"
12. United States civil rights leader (1921-1971)Source or sample of word "young"
13. youthful: suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh; "he is young for his age"Source or sample of word "young"
14. Young is a lunar crater that is located in the rugged southeast part of the Moon's near side. It lies to the east of the crater Metius, and southeast of Rheita. ...Source or sample of word "young"
15. "Young" is a single by American country music singer Kenny Chesney. It was the first single released in December 2001 from his 2002 album "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems". It peaked at #2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in 2002.Source or sample of word "young"
16. Young is a town in the South West Slopes region of New South Wales, Australia and is the centre of Young Shire. At the 2006 census, Young had a population of 7,141. Young is the Cherry Capital Of Australia and every year hosts the National Cherry Festival. ...Source or sample of word "young"
17. Swan Songs is the debut album by Hollywood Undead. The album was released on September 2, 2008. "Everywhere I Go" was the first single to be released, it was a web single and was available for download only on iTunes. The band released four music videos for four songs on the album, "No. ...Source or sample of word "young"
18. Young is a surname originating in England and Scotland. Derived from the Old English word geong, meaning "young," the Young surname was used as a descriptive name to distinguish father from son or to the younger of two relatives. Young can also be a Korean surname and Chinese surname. ...Source or sample of word "young"
19. The aging of wine, and its ability to potentially improve in quality, distinguishes wine from most other consumable goods. ...Source or sample of word "young"
20. People who are young; young beings; The younger generation; Offspring; To become or seem to become younger; To cause to appear younger; To exhibit younging; In the early part of growth or life; born not long ago; As if young; having the look or qualities of a young person; Of or belonging to ...Source or sample of word "young"
21. (youngness) The state or qualities of being young or youthful; youthSource or sample of word "young"
22. Wine that is not matured and usually bottled and sold within a year of its vintage.Source or sample of word "young"
23. To dream of seeing young people, is a prognostication of reconciliation of family disagreements and favorable times for planning new enterprises. To dream that you are young again, foretells that you will make mighty efforts to recall lost opportunities, but will nevertheless fail. ...Source or sample of word "young"
24. In simple wines signifies youthful freshness; in finer wines, refers to immaturity, wines as yet undevelopedSource or sample of word "young"
25. Immature, light and fresh-the latter if applied to a wine drunk young.Source or sample of word "young"
26. When used to describe a planetary surface, "young" means that the visible features are of relatively recent origin, i.e. that older features have been destroyed by erosion or lava flows. ...Source or sample of word "young"
27. "young" for a star must be interpreted in the context of the average stellar lifetime of billions of years. A young star is one that is no more than a few million years old.Source or sample of word "young"
28. Not yet mature or at its peak -- still developing.Source or sample of word "young"
29. To see young people in your dream, symbolizes an end to your worries and a fresh outlook on life will be gained.To dream that you are young again, symbolizes your failed attempts to rectify past mistakes and lost opportunities.Source or sample of word "young"
30. clear evidence of formation mode is present, but little or no evidence is present that subsequent development has occurred.Source or sample of word "young"
31. A wine that is fresh and new or in fine wines, a wine that is immature.Source or sample of word "young"
32. adult literature is often thought of as a great abyss between the wonderfully exciting and engaging materials for children and those for adults--just as young adults are often ignored in planning library facilities and services.Source or sample of word "young"