1. In Norse mythology, Vör (Old Norse, possibly "the careful one,"Simek (2007:368). or "aware, careful"Orchard (1997:181).) is a goddess associated with wisdom. Vör is attested in the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson; and twice in kennings employed in skaldic poetry. ...Source or sample of word "VOR"
2. The Thief (Вор, Vor) is a 1997 Russian drama film written and directed by Pavel Chukhrai. It was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film and won the Nika Award for Best Picture and Best Directing. ...Source or sample of word "VOR"
3. Ubese are humanoid creatures that are primarily called on as mercenaries or bounty hunters. Normally, they are a very aggressive people. The Ubese's home world is unknown, and was supposedly heavily bombarded by Republic warships in ancient times. ...Source or sample of word "VOR"
4. Vörs is a village in Somogy county, Hungary.Source or sample of word "VOR"
5. Acronym for Verification of Rent.Source or sample of word "VOR"
6. A ground-based electronic navigation aid transmitting very high frequency navigation signals, 360 degrees in azimuth, oriented from magnetic north. Used as the basis for navigation in the National Airspace System. ...Source or sample of word "VOR"
7. This extension can indicate one of two unrelated things. The more common one is a file pretty much like an sdw, sdd, sdc, or sda file, but a template rather than an ordinary document. ...Source or sample of word "VOR"
8. Very high frequency Omni directional RangeSource or sample of word "VOR"
9. the goddess of marriage and contracts from whom nothing could be hidden because she was so wise.Source or sample of word "VOR"
10. VHF omnidirectional range (network of VHF radio beacons each providing to/from bearing).Source or sample of word "VOR"
11. a ground-based navigation device that emits a signal that can be picked up by aircraft equipment and used for navigation.Source or sample of word "VOR"
12. (VHF Omnidirectional Range) Ground- based radio navigation aid. More than 1,000 VORs electronically define Victor Airways and Jet Airways, 'highways in the sky.' Most IFR and many VFR flights follow airway routes.Source or sample of word "VOR"
13. Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex. The VOR is the reflex that maintains the perception that objects are still while our head is in motion. Without the VOR, the world would be a blur unless your head was perfectly still all the time. ...Source or sample of word "VOR"
14. Very high frequency (VHF) Omnidirectional Range. This is a navigation aid which, with the proper radio in the plane, can tell you how far you are from the transmitter and which course will take you directly to the transmitter. ...Source or sample of word "VOR"
15. VOR, short for VHF Omni-directional Radio Range, is a type of radio navigation system for aircraft. A VOR ground station broadcasts a VHF radio composite signal including the station's identifier in morse code (and sometimes a voice identifier), and data that allows the airborne receiving ...Source or sample of word "VOR"
16. VHF Omnidirectional Range. Ground equipment transmitting a coded signal at each bearing from 1° to 360°, and the aircraft-mounted receiver. ...Source or sample of word "VOR"
17. A land-based radio navigational system. A VOR station transmits a signal that the receiver can use to calculate its postion relative to or from the station. The pilot may use the CDI to select a course to or from the station and then maintain that course. ...Source or sample of word "VOR"
18. Vendor of Record appointmentsSource or sample of word "VOR"
19. A male honorific for a close friendSource or sample of word "VOR"
20. vestibulo-ocular reflexSource or sample of word "VOR"