5. (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in VirgoSource or sample of word "Virgo"
6. a large zodiacal constellation on the equator; between Leo and LibraSource or sample of word "Virgo"
7. the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22Source or sample of word "Virgo"
8. Virgo is the name of several fictional characters in Marvel Comics.Source or sample of word "Virgo"
9. "Virgo," one of the constellations of the zodiac. Its name is Latin for virgin, and its symbol is . Lying between Leo to the west and Libra to the east, it is the second largest constellation in the sky. It can be easily found through its brightest star, Spica.Source or sample of word "Virgo"
10. Virgo is a genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.Source or sample of word "Virgo"
11. The Virgo is a gravitational wave detector in Italy, which commenced operations in 2007. It is one of a handful of the world's major experiments working towards the observation of gravitational waves.Source or sample of word "Virgo"
12. The surname Virgo is believed to originate from the Latin word Virgo meaning Virgin or Maiden. It was also commonly used to describe an actor who played the part of a woman in a play. Alternatively, it may have been a nickname for a shy or girlish young man, or possibly ironically for a lecher.Source or sample of word "Virgo"
13. Virgos Merlot was an American hard rock band formed in 1998. Prior to the formation of Virgos Merlot, many of the band members were in the group The Devine, which later disbanded. After formation, their first album, Signs of a Vacant Soul, was released in 1999.Source or sample of word "Virgo"
14. Someone with a Virgo star sign; : A constellation in the zodiac, supposedly shaped like a maiden. It contains the bright binary star Spica; : The Zodiac sign for the virgin, covering August 24–September 22Source or sample of word "Virgo"
15. Optimara variety. Small, standard African Violet (4-inch pot size) with single, light pink flowers and medium green, girl-type leaves. Introduced 1988. (AVSA Reg. No. 6974) More information.Source or sample of word "Virgo"
16. The virgin; the sixth zodiacal sign, an earthy, feminine, common or mutable sign, the house and exaltation of Mercury. Its bodily correspondence is the abdomen.Source or sample of word "Virgo"
17. the servant, the healer, the accountant (discrimintive, critical, helpful, perfectionist)Source or sample of word "Virgo"
18. The sign ruled by Mercury.Source or sample of word "Virgo"
19. August 23-September 22Source or sample of word "Virgo"
20. August 24-September 23. The Virgin, according to Rowena and Rupert Shepherd in their book 1000 Symbols: What Shapes Mean In Art And Myth (2002), “whose glyph may represent her vagina, ovaries and uterus.”Source or sample of word "Virgo"
21. The Virgin. Concern, care for. Conservation of life. Salvage, harvesting, repair, maintenance. The drive to conserve and maintain life -- salvage, salvation. Attention to details, repair, craftsmanship. Busy, concerned, careful. Worrying. Practical, analytical, discriminating.Source or sample of word "Virgo"