1. Versus is an American indie rock band formed in 1990 by Richard Baluyut, Fontaine Toups and Edward Baluyut in New York City. Richard and Fontaine were to remain the two core members throughout the band's history. ...Source or sample of word "Versus"
2. Versus is the 2008 EP release by American alternative metal band Prosevere. It consists of eight tracks (six new and two songs re-recorded from the band's 2007 two-track sampler). It was produced by Dan Martinie and released on July 29, 2009.Source or sample of word "Versus"
3. Versus: Quaderni di studi semiotici (often abbreviated as VS) is an influential semiotic journal in Italy . Founded by Umberto Eco, et al. in 1971 , it has been an important confrontation space for a large number of scholars of several fields coping with signs and signification. ...Source or sample of word "Versus"
4. Versus is an album of remakes, remixes, and collaborations of Kings of Convenience. It was released October 30, 2001 on Astralwerks. It contains songs mostly from the album Quiet is the New Loud.Source or sample of word "Versus"
5. Versus is the third, and second full length album, by Japanese rock band Mr. Children released on September 1, 1993. The album debuted on the Japanese Oricon music charts at #3 and sold 802,140 copies during its run on the chart. ...Source or sample of word "Versus"
6. Versus is the 6th studio album by thrash metal band, The Haunted. This marks a return to their aggressive sounds in the previous albums after their experimental fifth album The Dead Eye. ...Source or sample of word "Versus"
7. Versus is a sports-oriented cable television channel in the United States. It is owned by Comcast.Source or sample of word "Versus"
8. Versus is the first extended play by American R&B singer Usher, released August 24, 2010, on LaFace Records. ...Source or sample of word "Versus"
9. Used to link two or more opposing or contrasting elements; against, in opposition to; compared with, as opposed to; Bringing a legal action against, as used in the title of a court case in which the first party indicates the plaintiff (or appellant or the like), and the second indicates the ...Source or sample of word "Versus"
10. 1988. 4 woodwind, 4 brass, piano, 3 percussion. MsSource or sample of word "Versus"
11. means "in comparison or opposition to": The benefits of having a cell phone versus not having one depend on the individual.Source or sample of word "Versus"
12. The abbreviation v. for "versus" separates the name of the plaintiff from the name of the defendant.Source or sample of word "Versus"
13. The simplest way to get into Battrio is to have a single round VS match against a computer-controlled opponent or against a second player using the 2P section of the arcade machine.Source or sample of word "Versus"
14. [Latin, Against.] A designation used in the caption of a lawsuit to indicate the opposite positions taken by the parties.Source or sample of word "Versus"
15. CHALLENGE. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - versus.Source or sample of word "Versus"
16. is a DLC (Downloadable Content) variation of the Mercenaries minigame, piting players against each other.Source or sample of word "Versus"
17. "Against" — as in "Good versus Evil."Source or sample of word "Versus"
18. (L. n.) poetry, versesSource or sample of word "Versus"