1. in a symbolic manner; "symbolically accepted goals"Source or sample of word "symbolically"
2. (symbolical) emblematic: serving as a visible symbol for something abstract; "a crown is emblematic of royalty"; "the spinning wheel was as symbolic of colonical Massachusetts as the codfish"Source or sample of word "symbolically"
3. (Symbolic (Death album)) Symbolic is the sixth album by American death metal band Death. The album was released on March 21, 1995 through Roadrunner Records. The album was remastered and reissued on April 1, 2008 with five bonus tracks.Source or sample of word "symbolically"
4. (Symbolic (Voodoo Glow Skulls album)) Symbolic is the Voodoo Glow Skulls' fifth full-length album. It was released on September 12, 2000 on Epitaph Records. This album marks the last appearance of the creator of the VGS horn style, Helios J Hernandez. ...Source or sample of word "symbolically"
5. (The Symbolic) The Symbolic order is a part of the psychoanalytic theory of Jacques Lacan, part of his attempt 'to distinguish between those elementary registers whose grounding I later put forward in these terms: the symbolic, the imaginary, and the real - a distinction never previously made in ...Source or sample of word "symbolically"
6. (symbolic) Pertaining to a symbol; Referring to something with an implicit meaningSource or sample of word "symbolically"
7. (2. (Operational) Symbolic) Operational symbolism grows out of physical actions into mathematical procedures. While some learners may remain at a procedural level, others may conceive the symbols flexibly as operations to perform and also to be operated on through calculation and manipulation. ...Source or sample of word "symbolically"
8. (Symbolic) Representing the immaterial or abstract thing.Source or sample of word "symbolically"
9. (symbolic) using a symbol or an object to stand for a greater idea.Source or sample of word "symbolically"
10. (symbolic) works of art that have forms, images, or subjects representing meanings other than the ones with which they are usually associated.Source or sample of word "symbolically"