1. having definite and highly organized structure; "a structured environment"Source or sample of word "structured"
2. integrated: resembling a living organism in organization or development; "society as an integrated whole"Source or sample of word "structured"
3. Structured programming can be seen as a subset or subdiscipline of imperative programming, one of the major programming paradigms. It is most famous for removing or reducing reliance on the GOTO statement.Source or sample of word "structured"
4. Structuring, also known as smurfing in banking industry jargon, is the issue of transactions structured to avoid certain record keeping and reporting requirements mandated by law, such as the United States's Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and/or 26 USC 6050I (Form 8300).Source or sample of word "structured"
5. (Structurer) One who designs Structured products and determines how the payrules will distribute cashflows for a deal. This person will also typically build computer models to mimic the payrules in order to see how collateral payments affect the bond payments. ...Source or sample of word "structured"
6. (Structuring) Pulling together the many components of a lease to arrive at a single lease transaction. Structuring includes, but is not limited to, lease pricing, en-of-term options, documentation issues, indemnification clauses, funding and residual valuations.Source or sample of word "structured"
7. (structuring) Also known as 'smurfing', this is a money laundering technique which involves the distribution of a large amount of cash into a number of smaller deposits to evade threshold reporting requirements. ...Source or sample of word "structured"
8. (structuring) The operation of imposing an order or organization on a set of information. For example, structuring could be carried out by clustering or by extracting information from a document and putting it into a schema or by grouping documents into piles.Source or sample of word "structured"
9. Structuring is a division of Global Financing which consists of a group of specialist product teams sub-divided into four product areas: tax, conduits, structured bond issues and asset back securities. ...Source or sample of word "structured"
10. A structured betting system is one where the spread of the bets may change from round to round.Source or sample of word "structured"
11. A cap style with a lined front consisting of buckram, a stiff fabric, that controls the slope of the cap.Source or sample of word "structured"
12. Used to apply to a certain betting structure in poker games. The typical definition of a structured hold'em game is a fixed amount for bets and raises before the flop and on the flop, and then twice that amount on the turn and river. ...Source or sample of word "structured"
13. Contents and applications that have well-formed schema, metadata and convenient high-level API to access it. Relational databases, object databases, XML files, Web services and some packaged applications (SAP, SalesForce, etc.) are typical structured source of information. ...Source or sample of word "structured"
14. being very organised and not admitting to changeSource or sample of word "structured"
15. Refers to the fact that techniques are carefully drawn up, step by step, with each step building on a previous one.Source or sample of word "structured"
16. interview: an interview in which all respondents are asked a standard list of questions in a standard order. For collecting valid data, the structured survey is superior to the semistructured and unstructured surveys. (p. 228)Source or sample of word "structured"
17. A headwear term referring to a buckram lining used to control the slope of the cap.Source or sample of word "structured"
18. The term used when describing most limit poker games. A 2 / 4 limit Texas holdem game is structured, as the small blind is 1, the big blind is 2, all bets on the first two rounds are 2 and all bets in the last two rounds are 4.Source or sample of word "structured"
19. (Last edited: Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:51 AM)Source or sample of word "structured"
20. describes a predominantly tannic, "mouth-filling" liquor.Source or sample of word "structured"