1. being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird; "a strange exaltation that was indefinable"; "a strange fantastical mind"; "what a strange sense of humor she has"Source or sample of word "Strange"
2. not known before; "used many strange words"; "saw many strange faces in the crowd"; "don't let anyone unknown into the house"Source or sample of word "Strange"
3. foreign: relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world; "foreign nations"; "a foreign accent"; "on business in a foreign city"Source or sample of word "Strange"
4. (strangely) queerly: in a strange manner; "a queerly inscribed sheet of paper"Source or sample of word "Strange"
5. (strangeness) unfamiliarity: unusualness as a consequence of not being well knownSource or sample of word "Strange"
6. (strangeness) (physics) one of the six flavors of quarkSource or sample of word "Strange"
7. (strangeness) foreignness: the quality of being alien or not native; "the strangeness of a foreigner"Source or sample of word "Strange"
8. Doctor Strange is a fictional character that appears in publications published by Marvel Comics. The character was co-created by writer Stan Lee and artist Steve Ditko and first appeared in Strange Tales #110 (July 1963).Source or sample of word "Strange"
9. Strange is a six part American comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics under their Marvel Knights imprint.Source or sample of word "Strange"
10. Strange, in comics, may refer to: *Strange (comic book), a six-issue comic book limited series by Marvel Comics *Strange, a Marvel Comics character and one of two characters who together were known as the Strangers *Adam Strange, fictional DC Comics superhero *Doc Strange, fictional Thrilling ...Source or sample of word "Strange"
11. "Strange" was the first single from En Vogue's remix album Remix to Sing, a commercial single was never released, it was only serviced to dance clubs in the US and UK. It peaked at #44 on the U.S. Dance charts.Source or sample of word "Strange"
12. The Strangers, individually named Strange and Vincent Stevens, are a fictional pair of magical beings. They are both owned by Marvel Comics and both exist in that company's main shared universe, the Marvel Universe. The two characters were created by David Quinn and Melvin Rubi.Source or sample of word "Strange"
13. "Strange" is the title of a song written by Wendell Mobley, Jason Sellers and Neil Thrasher. It was recorded by American country music artist Reba McEntire as her first release for the Valory label, a sister label of Big Machine Records. ...Source or sample of word "Strange"
14. Strange is a British television drama series, produced by the independent production company Big Bear Productions for the BBC, which aired on BBC One. ...Source or sample of word "Strange"
15. Strange is the second music video compilation by Depeche Mode, featuring the first five Depeche Mode videos directed by Anton Corbijn, released in 1988. Corbijn shot the entire video album in Super-8.Source or sample of word "Strange"
16. "Strange" is a song by Wet Wet Wet, released as the second single from their seventh studio album, 10. It was released on June 2, 1997.Source or sample of word "Strange"
17. Emily the Strange (sometimes written as Emily Strange) is a fictional counterculture character by Rob Reger and his company Cosmic Debris Etc. Inc.Source or sample of word "Strange"
18. (Strangeness) In particle physics, strangeness S is a property of particles, expressed as a quantum number, for describing decay of particles in strong and electromagnetic reactions, which occur in a short period of time. ...Source or sample of word "Strange"
19. Not normal; odd, unusual, surprising, out of the ordinary; Unfamiliar, not yet part of one's experience; Having the quantum mechanical property of strangenessSource or sample of word "Strange"
20. (strangeness) The state or quality of being strange, odd or weird; The product or result of being strange; one of the quantum numbers of subatomic particles that depends upon the relative number of strange quarks and anti-strange quarksSource or sample of word "Strange"
21. Back in Tudor times, it meant "not the usual" rather than "odd". When Queen Jane first became ill after Edward's birth, she had chills from her fever and severe gastrointestinal distress. ...Source or sample of word "Strange"
22. female genitalia as metanym for sex or for a woman as a sexual object, by reference to foreign or illicit relations, in contravention of the old saw that "all cats are gray in the dark", anything STRANGE must be better than something familiar; also called poontang, poon, SNATCH, nooky / nookie, ...Source or sample of word "Strange"
23. Snakes on a train in Vietnam cause panic 6 of 9Source or sample of word "Strange"
24. (partner, choice, situation) inattendu;Source or sample of word "Strange"