1. the belief in magical spells that harness occult forces or evil spirits to produce unnatural effects in the worldSource or sample of word "Sorcery"
2. (sorcerer) one who practices magic or sorcerySource or sample of word "Sorcery"
3. Sorcery! is a series of four adventure gamebooks written by Steve Jackson and illustrated by John Blanche, published by Puffin Books between 1983 and 1985 as an adjunct to the Fighting Fantasy series. While the basic combat system remains the same, the Sorcery! ...Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
4. Sorcery is the debut album by Kataklysm released in 1995 by Nuclear Blast. It was later re-issued with The Mystical Gate of Reincarnation as bonus tracks.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
5. Sorcery is an album by Jack DeJohnette featuring Bennie Maupin, John Abercrombie, Mick Goodrick, Dave Holland and Michael Fellerman recorded in 1974 and released on the Prestige label. ...Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
6. Mage Knight is a miniatures wargame using collectible figures, created by WizKids, Inc. The game was designed by founder Jordan Weisman along with Kevin Barrett. ...Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
7. Sorcery is an upcoming 2011 video game developed and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3 utilizing the PlayStation Move. The game was first announced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2010 and will be released in Q2 2011.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
8. (Sorcerer (album)) Sorcerer is an album recorded in May 1967 by the Miles Davis quintet. It is the third of four albums that this quintet recorded. It also includes one track from a 1962 session with vocalist Bob Dorough, which was the first time Wayne Shorter recorded with Davis. ...Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
9. (Sorcerer (character class)) The sorcerer is a playable character class in the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game. A sorcerer is weak in melee combat, but a master of arcane magic, the most generally powerful form of D&D magic. Sorcerers' magical ability is innate rather than studied. ...Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
10. (Sorcerer (game)) Sorcerer is an interactive fiction computer game written by Steve Meretzky and released by Infocom in 1984. It is the second game in the magic-themed "Enchanter trilogy", preceded by Enchanter and followed by Spellbreaker. It is Infocom's eleventh game.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
11. (Sorcerer (moth)) The Eastern Alchymist, Sweet Potato Leaf Worm or Sorcerer (Aedia leucomelas) is a moth of the Noctuidae family. It is found in large parts of the world, ranging from Europe all over Asia up to Japan. The subspecies Aedia leucomelas acronyctoides is found in Australia.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
12. (Sorcerer (movie)) Sorcerer is a 1977 action-adventure film, produced and directed by William Friedkin, starring Roy Scheider, Bruno Cremer, Francisco Rabal and Amidou. It is the second remake of the 1953 French film Le Salaire de la Peur (Wages of Fear).Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
13. (Sorcerer (operating system)) Sorcerer is a distribution of free software, Linux distribution. Sorcerer's source management tool is called sorcery. Sorcery downloads and compiles source code in order to install and update installed software. ...Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
14. Magical power; Witchcraft; Supposedly evil magic; Appearance of magical powerSource or sample of word "Sorcery"
15. (sorcerer) A magician or wizard, sometimes specifically maleSource or sample of word "Sorcery"
16. (Sorcerer) ( Fantasy Adept Press (vormals Concept Syndicate) [HP] Ron Edwards )Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
17. (Sorcerer) A man who possesses magical powers, but who uses them to harm other people. A woman of this sort (such as Nimue) is called a sorceress.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
18. (Sorcerer) A religious specialist who uses techniques, including spells and potions, to achieve supernatural effects.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
19. (Sorcerer) Has abilities similar to John, Firen and Freeze; he has a fire and an ice blast, and has the ability to heal himself and his team members.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
20. (Sorcerer) Slang for a Force-sensitive, used by Conan Antonio Motti to refer to Darth Vader.^Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
21. (Sorcerer) To dream of a sorcerer, foretells your ambitions will undergo strange disappointments and change.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
22. (Sorcerer) a human who through Keys and Workings manipulates the fae for his own purposes. It was the banning of private sorcery by the early Church that began Gerald Tarrant's fall from being its Prophet to its most hated person.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
23. (Sorcerer) uses the power of discernment in a completely dispassionate way for neither good nor evil, but simply because he enjoys using power. He can also be the Trickster, the master of unexpected change.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
24. using power obtained from evil spirits.Source or sample of word "Sorcery"
25. The use of magic to manipulate the natural or human environments. Aleister Crowley, who called himself "The Beast" and was known by his peers as "the bad boy of witchcraft," coined the now popular definition for magick as "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will. ...Source or sample of word "Sorcery"