4. the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time; "the present international situation is dangerous"; "wondered how such a state of affairs had come about"; "eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation ...Source or sample of word "situation"
5. a condition or position in which you find yourself; "the unpleasant situation (or position) of having to choose between two evils"; "found herself in a very fortunate situation"Source or sample of word "situation"
6. a complex or critical or unusual difficulty; "the dangerous situation developed suddenly"; "that's quite a situation"; "no human situation is simple"Source or sample of word "situation"
7. site: physical position in relation to the surroundings; "the sites are determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides"Source or sample of word "situation"
8. position: a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"Source or sample of word "situation"
9. located: situated in a particular spot or position; "valuable centrally located urban land"; "strategically placed artillery"; "a house set on a hilltop"; "nicely situated on a quiet riverbank"Source or sample of word "situation"
10. Situation is a Juno-nominated album by Buck 65 released on October 30, 2007.Source or sample of word "situation"
11. One of the first times in which Jean-Paul Sartre discussed the concept of Situation was in the context of theatre, in his 1947 essay For a Theatre of Situations. ...Source or sample of word "situation"
12. "Situation" is the title of a 1982 single by the British synthpop band Yazoo. The song was originally released in the UK as the B-side to Yazoo's debut single, "Only You", which went to number two on the UK Singles Chart. Released as a single in its own right in the U.S. ...Source or sample of word "situation"
13. The Situation is 2007 film starring Connie Nielsen and directed by Philip Haas.Source or sample of word "situation"
14. Dying for a Heart is the second album by Krystal Meyers, released September 19, 2006. EssentialRecords.com. Retrieved on 2009-10-13.Source or sample of word "situation"
15. Situational ethics, or situation ethics, is a Christian ethical theory that was principally developed in the 1960s by the Episcopal priest Joseph Fletcher. ...Source or sample of word "situation"
16. The way in which something is positioned vis-à-vis its surroundings; The place in which something is situated; a location; Position or status with regard to conditions and circumstances; The combination of circumstances at a given moment; a state of affairs; A position of employment; a post; A ...Source or sample of word "situation"
17. (situated) Located in a specific place; Supplied with money or meansSource or sample of word "situation"
18. (situational) A term denoting a tactic or combo that can only be used under certain circumstances and cannot be done in a neutral state where both characters are on the ground.Source or sample of word "situation"
19. (situational) Based on a particular contextSource or sample of word "situation"
20. (situational) when a person must take action, such as making a purchase, orSource or sample of word "situation"
21. (situations) many social psychologists argue that it is the features of social situations which have more impact on behaviour than traits. They argue that our behaviour is too variable across situations to infer the existence of the stable underlying entities called traits. ...Source or sample of word "situation"
22. The relationships a location has in regard to other locations.Source or sample of word "situation"
23. n. the evaluation of a form in a specific environment.Source or sample of word "situation"
24. The situation of a program is its context in a specific town or state. Although the target audience may be early adolescent boys, programs designed to appeal to them will vary depending on whether they are offered in New York City or Tucson, Arizona and will vary depending on who the ...Source or sample of word "situation"
25. the relationship of a settlement site to its surroundings and thus a factor in whether the settlement will grow or not.Source or sample of word "situation"
26. The situation is a series of concepts that, in some systems expresses the information extracted from its environment, through its senses. The system expresses the situation with elementary or higher level concepts.Source or sample of word "situation"
27. Due to more stringent legislations and the need for saving costs the plant engineering sector has a growing interest in more environmental and resource saving processes in the area of metal finishing. ...Source or sample of word "situation"
28. Jack and his cousin Wacke get into it again, its always over sumthin stupid:(Source or sample of word "situation"