7. arrange a program of or for; "program the 80th birthday party"Source or sample of word "program"
8. plan: a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step plan"; "they discussed plans for a new bond issue"Source or sample of word "program"
9. write a computer programSource or sample of word "program"
10. a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need; "he proposed an elaborate program of public works"; "working mothers rely on the day care program"Source or sample of word "program"
11. broadcast: a radio or television show; "did you see his program last night?"Source or sample of word "program"
12. platform: a document stating the aims and principles of a political party; "their candidate simply ignored the party platform"; "they won the election even though they offered no positive program"Source or sample of word "program"
13. A programme or program is a booklet available for patrons attending a live events such as theatre performances, fêtes, sports events, etc. It is a printed leaflet outlining the parts of the event scheduled to take place, principal performers and background information. ...Source or sample of word "program"
14. Program management or programme management is the process of managing several related projects, often with the intention of improving an organization's performance. In practice and in its aims it is often closely related to systems engineering.Source or sample of word "program"
15. The Program is a 1993 film starring James Caan, Halle Berry, Omar Epps, Craig Sheffer, Kristy Swanson, Daniel Lee, and Joey Lauren Adams. The film was directed by David S. Ward who has directed and written other Hollywood films such as the Major League series.Source or sample of word "program"
16. The Program (1998) is the second album by Marion, released on London Records, and produced by former guitarist of The Smiths, Johnny Marr. The album did not chart in the UK.Source or sample of word "program"
17. The Program: A Novel is a novel by Gregg Hurwitz, first published in 2004. It has since been released as an Audio CD, an Audio Cassette, and was reprinted in paperback format, in 2005. Hurwitz's prior book, The Kill Clause, will soon be made into a motion-picture. ...Source or sample of word "program"
18. A set of structured activities; A leaflet listing information about a play, game or other activity; A performance of a show or other broadcast on radio or television; : A software application, or a collection of software applications, designed to perform a specific task; A particular mindset or ...Source or sample of word "program"
19. (Programs) Helps guests understand the direction a formal ceremony is going in, what is being done next, and the explanation of any special rites that are unfamiliar to people of a different religion. They can also be used for tributes to special people in your lives.Source or sample of word "program"
20. (PROGRAMS) An important key to Viable Concepts’s growth is the strength of our mentoring program. By taking advantage of Viable Concepts’s training and opportunities for professional development, even those with limited work experience can build personal and professional skills that will last a ...Source or sample of word "program"
21. (Programs) Cambodia Tribunal · FAO · ICAO · ILO · IPCC · IAEA · ICTR · ICTY · ITU · UNAIDS · SCSL · UNCTAD · UNCITRAL · UNDCP · UNDP · UNEP · UNESCO · UNFIP · UNFPA · OHCHR · UNHCR · UNHRC · UN-HABITAT · UNICEF · UNRWA · UPU · WFP · WHO · WMOSource or sample of word "program"
22. (Programs) Collegiate Concepts can set up a variety of different programs for your College or University. The following are a few of the programs that are available.....Source or sample of word "program"
23. (PROGRAMS) Greet and hand out free Tournament Programs and Daily Pairing Sheets to spectators entering the event.Source or sample of word "program"
24. (Programs) A program is a container for organizing, designing, and executing multistage, triggered, and recurring marketing programs using new or existing campaigns, lists, and segments. You can establish multiple stages for a marketing program. ...Source or sample of word "program"
25. (Programs) A program is a subset of a big project. It determines the set of activities that are undertaken while accomplishing a plan.Source or sample of word "program"
26. (Programs) A range of treatment services and courses which prisoners or offenders complete. For example, anger management, drug and alcohol rehabilitation courses etc. << Go backSource or sample of word "program"
27. (Programs) Driving forces of our behaviors. A program could be considered a series of interlinked habitual thoughts, emotional drives and physical drives based on past beliefs and experiences.Source or sample of word "program"
28. (Programs) Football • Men's Basketball • Baseball • Gymnastics • Softball • Women's Basketball • Golf • Tennis • Soccer • Volleyball • Track & FieldSource or sample of word "program"
29. (Programs) Instructions and associated data, stored in electronic format, that direct the computer to accomplish a task.Source or sample of word "program"
30. (Programs) Procedures, including Good Manufacturing Practices, which address operational conditions providing the foundation for the HACCP system.Source or sample of word "program"
31. (Programs) Psychotherapeutic group sessions that prisoners attend to address their ‘issues’ – whether those issues are substance abuse, violence, sexual deviancy, or cognitive thinking errors.Source or sample of word "program"