2. an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"Source or sample of word "party"
3. have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"Source or sample of word "party"
4. a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"Source or sample of word "party"
5. a band of people associated temporarily in some activity; "they organized a party to search for food"; "the company of cooks walked into the kitchen"Source or sample of word "party"
6. an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment; "he planned a party to celebrate Bastille Day"Source or sample of word "party"
7. a person involved in legal proceedings; "the party of the first part"Source or sample of word "party"
8. A party is a gathering of people who have been invited by a host for the purposes of socializing, conversation, or recreation. A party will typically feature food and beverages, and often music and dancing as well.Source or sample of word "party"
9. Beach Boys' Party! is an album of cover songs (featuring acoustic instruments) by American rock and roll band The Beach Boys that was marketed during the lucrative Christmas season. The original album release included a sheet of photographs of the band 'appearing' to be at the party at hand. ...Source or sample of word "party"
10. Party is a 1984 Hindi film directed by Govind Nihalani. The film boasted an ensemble cast of leading art cinema actors of Parallel Cinema , including Vijaya Mehta, Manohar Singh, Om Puri, Naseeruddin Shah, and Rohini Hattangadi.Source or sample of word "party"
11. Party is a 1994 short film starring Gary Coleman, Floyd Harden, DeAnna Hawkins, Ron Litman and Greg Nassief. The film was directed by Eric Swelstad and produced by Johnnie J. Young of J&E Studio Productions, from a script by Jay Woelfel based on a story by Nathaniel Hawthorne.Source or sample of word "party"
12. Party is a 1981 album by Iggy Pop. For this album, Iggy collaborated with Ivan Kral, who is best known as guitar and bass player for Patti Smith in the 1970s It peaked at number 166 on Billboard's Top 200 albums.Source or sample of word "party"
13. The following is an episode list for the MTV animated television series Beavis and Butt-head. The series has its roots in 1992 when Mike Judge created two animated shorts - "Frog Baseball" and "Peace, Love & Understanding" - which were later aired on Liquid Television.Source or sample of word "party"
14. A person or group of people constituting a particular side in a contract or legal action; With to: an accessory, someone who takes part; A group of people forming one side in a given dispute, contest etc; A political group considered as a formal whole, united under one specific political ...Source or sample of word "party"
15. (Parties) The persons who take part in the performance of any act, or who are directly interested in any affair, contract, or conveyance, or who are actively concerned in the prosecution and defense of any legal proceeding.Source or sample of word "party"
16. (parties) Plaintiffs and defendants (petitioners and respondents) to lawsuits, also known as appellants and appellees in appeals, and their lawyers.Source or sample of word "party"
17. (Parties) The Transmission Provider and the Transmission Customer receiving service.Source or sample of word "party"
18. (Parties) The people involved in the CTTT proceedings. Applicants and respondents are generally called ‘parties’. If a third person is joined to the proceedings by the CTTT they also become a ‘party’.Source or sample of word "party"
19. (Parties) the adult people involved in the support case.Source or sample of word "party"
20. The Parties to an Agreement.Source or sample of word "party"
21. (Parties) The husband and wife, and anyone else who has filed a court appearance in the divorce.Source or sample of word "party"
22. (Parties) Persons, corporations, or associations who have commenced a lawsuit or who are defendants.Source or sample of word "party"
23. (Parties) to this Agreement are the University and the Association, or hereinafter referred to as the Union.Source or sample of word "party"
24. (PARTIES) "You" refers to the consignor. "OTS" or "we" refers to Old Town Station, Ltd. If the property is to be sold at a Kull & Supica Firearms Auction (“K&S“), Kull Auction & Real Estate of Topeka KS (“Kull”) is assigned some of the OTS rights & responsibilities under this contractSource or sample of word "party"
25. (PARTIES) Any individual, company, or entity involved as the primary participants in the arbitration and their attorneys or other representatives.Source or sample of word "party"
26. (PARTIES) The Lessee hereby engages Lessor who agrees to furnish the items described upon the terms and conditions set forth herein.Source or sample of word "party"