1. formed into a structured or coherent wholeSource or sample of word "organized"
2. methodical and efficient in arrangement or function; "how well organized she is"; "his life was almost too organized"Source or sample of word "organized"
3. being a member of or formed into a labor union; "organized labor"; "unionized workers"; "a unionized shop"Source or sample of word "organized"
4. (organization) a group of people who work togetherSource or sample of word "organized"
5. (organization) arrangement: an organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"Source or sample of word "organized"
6. (organization) administration: the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as ...Source or sample of word "organized"
7. Organized is the only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000. "Miss Parker", "Soul Searching", "Flying High" and "Sitting in the Sun" were also released as singles.Source or sample of word "organized"
8. An organization (or organisation -- see spelling differences) is a social arrangement which pursues collective goals, controls its own performance, and has a boundary separating it from its environment. ...Source or sample of word "organized"
9. Organizing (also spelled organising) is the act of rearranging following one or more s.Source or sample of word "organized"
10. (The Organization (band)) The Organization was a heavy metal band formed in 1991 after the breakup of the thrash metal band Death Angel. The band incorporated elements of metal, funk, and alt rock, releasing two albums in the early 1990's on Metal Blade Records. ...Source or sample of word "organized"
11. Of a person, characterised by efficient organisationSource or sample of word "organized"
12. (organize) To arrange in working order; To constitute in parts, each having a special function, act, office, or relation; to systematize; To sing in parts; as, to organize an anthemSource or sample of word "organized"
13. (Organization) Most companies must accomplish similar functions regardless of size, legal structure or industry. These functions are often organized into departments. Common departments include (but are not limited to):Source or sample of word "organized"
14. (Organization) A grant applicant who is submitting a grant on behalf of a company, state, local or tribal government, academic or research institution, not-for-profit, or any other type of institution.Source or sample of word "organized"
15. (Organization) A company, corporation, firm, enterprise or institution, or part or combination thereof, whether incorporated or not, public or private, that has its own functions and administration. ...Source or sample of word "organized"
16. (Organization) Organizes values into priorities by contrasting different values, resolving conflicts between them, and creating an unique value system. The emphasis is on comparing, relating, and synthesizing values.Source or sample of word "organized"
17. (Organization) In writing, the arrangement of text in a conventional structure for each paragraph, and for the relationship between paragraphs in a multi-paragraph piece (e.g. the inclusion of an introduction, body, and conclusion).Source or sample of word "organized"
18. (Organization) includes a corporation, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, two or more persons having a joint or common interest, or any other legal entity.Source or sample of word "organized"
19. (Organization) Refers to all Associates in your downline. Also referred to as “tree” and “network.”Source or sample of word "organized"
20. (organization) The group or association to which the web site belongs.Source or sample of word "organized"
21. (I. Organization) There are two major subdivisions; central nervous system and peripheral nervous. Each of these can be further subdivided.Source or sample of word "organized"
22. (ORGANIZATION) A formally and officially constituted group, on any administrative or operating level.Source or sample of word "organized"
23. (ORGANIZATION) A model must be organized. An important piece of equipment is a date journal, palm, calendar, etc. There will be days when the model might have several go-sees in different directions that all have appointed times. You cannot afford to be late!Source or sample of word "organized"
24. (ORGANIZATION) A right reserved to management by § 7106(a)(1). In 53 FLRA No. 58, the Authority said the following about this management right:Source or sample of word "organized"
25. (ORGANIZATION) An official, identifiable work unit within USAID that is recognized by a unique title, abbreviation, and code number. (Chapter 102)Source or sample of word "organized"