2. in the historical present; at this point in the narration of a series of past events; "President Kennedy now calls in the National Guard"; "Washington now decides to cross the Delaware"; "the ship is now listing to port"Source or sample of word "now"
3. the momentary present; "Now is a good time to do it"; "it worked up to right now"Source or sample of word "now"
4. nowadays: in these times; "it is solely by their language that the upper classes nowadays are distinguished"- Nancy Mitford; "we now rarely see horse-drawn vehicles on city streets"; "today almost every home has television"Source or sample of word "now"
5. used to preface a command or reproof or request; "now hear this!"; "now pay attention"Source or sample of word "now"
6. at the present moment; "goods now on sale"; "the now-aging dictator"; "they are now abroad"; "he is busy at present writing a new novel"; "it could happen any time now"Source or sample of word "now"
7. immediately: without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening; "he answered immediately"; "found an answer straightaway"; "an official accused of dishonesty should be suspended forthwith"; "Come here now!"Source or sample of word "now"
8. Now That's What I Call Music! (1983–present) (often shortened to Now!)There was no exclamation mark in the titles of the original UK series until Now! That's What I Call Music 18 in 1990. With Now That's What I Call Music! ...Source or sample of word "now"
9. The NOW! Organization (The NOW! Org. or just NOW!) is a Canadian non-profit, youth-run, sustainability organization based in Vancouver, British Columbia.Source or sample of word "now"
10. Now is the second studio album by Finnish singer Anna Abreu, released in Finland by RCA on October 22, 2008. The album was preceded by the singles "Vinegar" and "Silent Despair" and followed by the release of third and fourth singles "Something About U" and "Come Undone".Source or sample of word "now"
11. Now is the second of three autobiographical books by actor Lauren Bacall. The book was first published in 1994 and focuses especially on the first 15 years that passed after the publication of her first autobiography, By Myself, in 1978. ...Source or sample of word "now"
12. NOW is a British weekly entertainment magazine.Source or sample of word "now"
13. NOW is a 2000 album by Cara Jones. It was the first international release for the million-selling singer-songwriter, whose career thus far had been mostly in Japan. The album received favorable reviews in the US and abroad, and is continually used in soundtracks for film and television.Source or sample of word "now"
14. "Now" is a 2002 song by British hard rock band Def Leppard from their X album. It peaked at #23 on the UK singles charts.Source or sample of word "now"
15. NOW is the fourth studio album from the band Girugämesh, released on December 16, 2009 in Japan, January 4, 2010 in the United States and on February 12 in Europe. ...Source or sample of word "now"
16. NOW is the fourteenth studio album by British band Jade Warrior. Released on 30 June 2008 on the WindWeaver label, it comes after a 15 year gap since their last album Distant Echoes.Source or sample of word "now"
17. Now is the third album of country music singer Jessica Andrews. It was released on April 15, 2003. The single "There's More to Me Than You" served as its lead-off single, reaching Top 20 on the country charts. "Good Time" was also a single, peaking at #49 on the country charts.Source or sample of word "now"
18. # "Now" – 9:11 # "Grace" – 8:55 # "Out of the Mouths of Babes" – 6:17 # "Hope" – 6:03 # "Labor Day" – 9:30 # "Espresso" – 8:59 # "Forgotten but Not Gone" – 7:40 # "Search for Peace" (McCoy Tyner) – 5:27 # "Giant Steps" (John Coltrane) – 4:31 # "Miya" – 3:52Source or sample of word "now"
19. NOW is a free weekly publication in Toronto, Canada. It was first printed on September 10, 1981 by Michael Hollett and Alice Klein, along with several former members of the Socialist League such as Wayne Roberts, the former editor of Forward. ...Source or sample of word "now"
20. NOW is a manhwa by Park Sung-woo. It is published by Seoul Munhwasa and serialized in IQ Jump Comics, a weekly Korean manhwa magazine. It is distributed in the United States by Infinity Studios (licensed absorbed from ComicsOne).Source or sample of word "now"
21. Now is the third studio album by American R&B and neo soul musician Maxwell, released August 14, 2001 on Columbia Records in the United States. ...Source or sample of word "now"
22. Now is an album by hardcore band Mucky Pup. It was released in 1991.Source or sample of word "now"
23. Now is the fifth studio album by Philippine acoustic band MYMP, and the last album with Juris Fernandez before she embarked on her solo career.Source or sample of word "now"
24. National Organization for WomenSource or sample of word "now"
25. The present time. (often with "the") The state of not paying attention to the future or the past. (countable, chiefly in phenomenology) A particular instant in time, as perceived at that instant; Present; current; Fashionable; popular; At the present time; Used to introduce a point, a ...Source or sample of word "now"
26. (nowness) The property of happening now, or relating to nowSource or sample of word "now"