3. alteration: the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)Source or sample of word "modification"
4. slightly modified copy; not an exact copy; "a modification of last year's model"Source or sample of word "modification"
5. the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phraseSource or sample of word "modification"
6. change: an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago"Source or sample of word "modification"
7. (modified) changed in form or character; "their modified stand made the issue more acceptable"; "the performance of the modified aircraft was much improved"Source or sample of word "modification"
8. (modified) limited: mediocreSource or sample of word "modification"
9. (Modifications (genetics)) In opposition to mutations, modifications are included in the band width of the genome of an individual creature. Modifications are dependent on the plentifulness of the substrate, light, warmths, stress, training, and so on.Source or sample of word "modification"
10. (Modified (album)) Modified is the second full-length album by Save Ferris. It was released on October 19, 1999.Source or sample of word "modification"
11. the act or result of modifying or the condition of being modified; an alteration or adjustment to something; a change to an organism as a result of its environment that is not transmissable to offspring; a change to a word when it is borrowed by another language; the change undergone by a word ...Source or sample of word "modification"
12. (modify) To make partial changes to; To be or become modifiedSource or sample of word "modification"
13. (Modifications) Changes in the content, format, and/or administration of a test to accommodate test takers who are unable to take the test under standard test conditions. Modifications alter what the test is designed to measure or the comparability of scores.Source or sample of word "modification"
14. (Modifications) Changes how much of the curriculum the student is expected to learn. These changes customize the curriculum and expectations of the student’s mastery of essential skillsSource or sample of word "modification"
16. (Modifications) The Children and Young Peoples Research Network may, at any time, make modifications, changes, and alterations to the Contents of this Website, including these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. ...Source or sample of word "modification"
17. (Modifications) Substantial changes in what the student is expected to demonstrate; includes changes in instructional level, content, and performance criteria, may include changes in test form or format; includes alternate assessments.Source or sample of word "modification"
18. (Modifications) We may modify this Agreement from time to time. Notification of changes in this Agreement will be posted on the Service or sent via electronic mail, as we may determine in our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any modifications, you should terminate your use of the service. ...Source or sample of word "modification"
19. (Modifications) Recommended actions or changes for improving student learning, service delivery, etc. that respond to the respective measurement evaluation.Source or sample of word "modification"
21. (Modifications) We reserve the right to modify the prices charged for the Products, or to add or remove any Products, from the Website at any time without prior notice to You. Price quotes provided to You prior to any price modification shall be honored.Source or sample of word "modification"
22. (Modifications) The information and materials herein are subject to change (including, without limitation, modification, deletion or replacement thereof) without notice.Source or sample of word "modification"
23. (Modifications) Zombie Corp may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any database, feature, or content, without prior notice or liability. ...Source or sample of word "modification"
24. (11. MODIFICATIONS) PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO ADJUSTMENT IF BUYER REQUESTS CHANGES IN SPECIFICATIONS, QUANTITIES, OR DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS. ...Source or sample of word "modification"
25. (MODIFICATIONS) No term of this Agreement can be waived or modified except by a writing that we have signed. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must return the Vehicle to our rental office for inspection and written amendment by us of the due-in date. ...Source or sample of word "modification"
26. (MODIFICATIONS) You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes.Source or sample of word "modification"
27. (Modifications) A strategy for impacting learning by changing the presentation of material (e.g. reading material to a child instead of having them read it themselves), aspects of the environment (e.g. going to different room or using a reading carrel), or time demands (e.g. ...Source or sample of word "modification"