9. restrict: place limits on (extent or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "limit the time you can spend with your friends"Source or sample of word "limit"
10. the greatest possible degree of something; "what he did was beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior"; "to the limit of his ability"Source or sample of word "limit"
11. restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"Source or sample of word "limit"
12. terminus ad quem: final or latest limiting pointSource or sample of word "limit"
13. as far as something can goSource or sample of word "limit"
14. specify: decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"Source or sample of word "limit"
15. In category theory, a branch of mathematics, the abstract notion of a limit captures the essential properties of universal constructions such as products and inverse limits. ...Source or sample of word "limit"
16. In music theory, limit or harmonic limit is a way of characterizing the harmony found in a piece or genre of music, or the harmonies that can be made using a particular scale. ...Source or sample of word "limit"
17. In mathematics, especially in the study of dynamical systems, a limit set is the state a dynamical system reaches after an infinite amount of time has passed, by either going forward or backwards in time. ...Source or sample of word "limit"
18. The Limit was a 1980s musical group composed of Dutch producers Bernard Oattes and Rob Van Schalk. They released a full-length album in 1984, which yielded the hit "Say Yeah". The song peaked at #17 on the UK Singles Chart and at #7 on the U.S. Billboard Dance/Club Play chart.Source or sample of word "limit"
19. The Limit (aka. Gone Dark) is a 2003 film directed and produced by Lewin Webb and written by Matt Holland.Source or sample of word "limit"
20. "The Limit" is the first solo single released by British singer, Darren Ockert (musician) in 2006.Source or sample of word "limit"
21. A restriction; a bound beyond which one may not go; A value to which a sequence converges. Equivalently, the common value of the upper limit and the lower limit of a sequence: if the upper and lower limits are different, then the sequence has no limit (i.e. ...Source or sample of word "limit"
22. (limited) With certain (oft. specified) limits placed upon itSource or sample of word "limit"
23. (Limitation) The continuation of a school’s eligibility to participate in the guarantor’s programs, subject to compliance with special conditions or restrictions established by agreement with the Department of Education or the guarantor.Source or sample of word "limit"
24. (Limitation) every claim has a limitation period or a limitation date. This is the period within which or the date by which a claim must either be settled or proceedings issued. ...Source or sample of word "limit"
25. (8.2 Limitation) IN NO EVENT WILL ConfometRx RF BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR USE OF THE SERVICES.Source or sample of word "limit"
26. (LIMITATION) NEITHER VERDAFERO NOR ITS VENDORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR DISPLAYING, COPYING, OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIAL ON THE SITE OR RELATING TO YOUR SUBMISSIONS. ...Source or sample of word "limit"
27. (LIMITATION) Whenever the Hague Rules or COGSA are applicable otherwise than by National law in determining liability of the Carrier, that liability shall in no event exceed $500.00 per package or unit.Source or sample of word "limit"
28. (Limitation) A limit in the number of treatments or maximum dollar amount covered by a plan for certain services or supplies. ...Source or sample of word "limit"
29. (Limitation) A recording in a folio of the Register to the effect that the description of the land in the folio has not been investigated by the Registrar General and the boundaries of which are not guaranteed until defined in a new plan of survey.Source or sample of word "limit"
30. (Limitation) All references to this term refer to the comparison between our lives as limitless etheric entities vs. the solidified form that we must take in order to come into physical being. ...Source or sample of word "limit"
31. (Limitation) An applicant for a trade mark may voluntarily impose a geographical or other limitation to the use of its trade mark applied for. This is usually done to overcome objections raised during the prosecution procedure or to honour agreements made with third parties.Source or sample of word "limit"
32. (Limitation) An aspect of a study that may influence the results or the extent to which the findings are generalizable. Also see generalizable.Source or sample of word "limit"
33. (Limitation) Statement of edition size.Source or sample of word "limit"