1. apt(p): at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant; "he is apt to lose"; "she is liable to forget"Source or sample of word "liable"
2. liable(p): subject to legal action; "liable to criminal charges"Source or sample of word "liable"
3. liable(p): (often followed by `to') likely to be affected with; "liable to diabetes"Source or sample of word "liable"
4. held legally responsible; "men between the ages of 18 and 35 were liable for military service"Source or sample of word "liable"
5. (liability) the state of being legally obliged and responsibleSource or sample of word "liable"
6. (liability) indebtedness: an obligation to pay money to another partySource or sample of word "liable"
7. (Liability (financial accounting)) In financial accounting, a liability is defined as an obligation of an entity arising from past transactions or events, the settlement of which may result in the transfer or use of assets, provision of services or other yielding of economic benefits in the future.Source or sample of word "liable"
8. Bound or obliged in law or equity; responsible; answerable; Exposed to a certain contingency or casualty, more or less probable; LikelySource or sample of word "liable"
9. (Liability) An feature that contributes to the weakness of a position, such as too many blots, buried checkers, or inflexibility. Compare: Asset.Source or sample of word "liable"
10. (Liability) Any current or future legal obligation, e.g. debt, duties under a contract or a position.Source or sample of word "liable"
11. (Liability) Getting travel insurance which covers any potential disadvantages during your holiday including illness, injury, death, damage, loss, and cancellations is highly advisable.Source or sample of word "liable"
12. (Liability) Monies owed by business. Contrast to Asset.Source or sample of word "liable"
13. (Liability) Responsibility or fault for an incident resulting in injuries and damages to person and/or property.Source or sample of word "liable"
14. (Liability) The legal obligation to pay a monetary award for injury or damage caused by one's negligent or statutorily prohibited actionSource or sample of word "liable"
15. (Liability) legal term used to describe a point or amount of responsibility damages or injuries incurred or sustained.Source or sample of word "liable"
16. (Liability) the obligation to deliver currency as part of a spot transaction. In speculative forex trading, currency is not delivered. All profits and losses are subtracted from margin deposits.Source or sample of word "liable"
17. (5. Liability) a. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you. ...Source or sample of word "liable"
18. (17.1.6 Liability) To the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Bingo.ie nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with this programme. ...Source or sample of word "liable"
19. (Liability) Suppliers/artists and their services engaged by Eventa Leisure/Eventa Casino on behalf of and as agents for the promoter/client will always use their best endeavours to attend the function however should the supplier be prevented from doing so for any reason outside their control ( ...Source or sample of word "liable"
20. (Liability) Nothing on this Site shall be considered advice upon which reliance should be placed. Statten and its respective officers, members, and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential economic loss or damage, suffered by any person as a result of reliance on, ...Source or sample of word "liable"
21. (Liability) In terms of foreign exchange, the obligation to deliver to a counterparty an amount of currency either with respect to a balance sheet holding at a specified future date or in respect of an un-matured forward or spot transaction.Source or sample of word "liable"
22. (Liability) We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment. ...Source or sample of word "liable"
23. (Liability) Kings Estate Agent – to the extent permissible by law – excludes all liability which may arise from your use of or reliance on the content of this Site or any linked website.Source or sample of word "liable"
24. (Liability) An amount payable in dollars or by future services to be rendered.Source or sample of word "liable"
25. (Liability) Anything a company owes. Liabilities can include current liabilities as well as debt to be repaid in later years (e.g., bonds).Source or sample of word "liable"