13. the fact of being aware of information that is known to few people; "he is always in the know"Source or sample of word "know"
14. know how to do or perform something; "She knows how to knit"; "Does your husband know how to cook?"Source or sample of word "know"
15. be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt; "I know that I left the key on the table"; "Galileo knew that the earth moves around the sun"Source or sample of word "know"
16. be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object; "She doesn't know this composer"; "Do you know my sister?"; "We know this movie"; "I know him under a different name"; "This flower is known as a Peruvian Lily"Source or sample of word "know"
17. have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations; "I know the feeling!"; "have you ever known hunger?"; "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"; "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"; "I lived through two divorces"Source or sample of word "know"
18. acknowledge: accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority; "The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"; "We do not recognize your gods"Source or sample of word "know"
19. have fixed in the mind; "I know Latin"; "This student knows her irregular verbs"; "Do you know the poem well enough to recite it?"Source or sample of word "know"
20. sleep together: have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"Source or sample of word "know"
21. know the nature or character of; "we all knew her as a big show-off"Source or sample of word "know"
22. be able to distinguish, recognize as being different; "The child knows right from wrong"Source or sample of word "know"
23. perceive as familiar; "I know this voice!"Source or sample of word "know"
24. Knowledge is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as (i) expertise, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject; (ii) what is known in a particular field or in total; facts and information; or (iii) awareness or ...Source or sample of word "know"
25. KNOW-FM (91.1 FM) is the flagship radio station of Minnesota Public Radio's "news and information" network, primarily broadcasting a talk radio format to the Minneapolis-St. Paul market. The frequency had previously gone under the call sign KSJN, but the purchase of a commercial station at 99. ...Source or sample of word "know"
26. The Know is an Australian talk show on Max. The pop culture show features Yumi Stynes, musician Jimmy Barnes and actress Lisa Hensley as the main show hosts along with former Machine Gun Fellatio keyboardist, Chit Chat Von Loopin Stab. ...Source or sample of word "know"
27. (Knowing (movie)) Knowing is a 2009 American science fiction film directed by Alex Proyas and starring Nicolas Cage. The project was originally attached to a number of directors under Columbia Pictures, but it was placed in turnaround and eventually picked up by Escape Artists. ...Source or sample of word "know"
28. (The Knowing) The Knowing is the third full-length album by the doom/death metal band, Novembers Doom, released in 2000Source or sample of word "know"
29. knowledge; To be certain or sure about; To be acquainted or familiar with; to have encountered; To have knowledge of; to have memorised information, data, or facts about; To understand (a subject); To be informed about; To experience; To have sexual relations withSource or sample of word "know"
30. (knowed) Alternative form of knewSource or sample of word "know"
31. (knowing) a word means knowing:Source or sample of word "know"
32. (Knowing) a Working that allows a sorcerer to divine information about a person, place, or thing. The amount of information gleaned from a Knowing depends on the strength and skill of the sorcerer involved. Knowings may be blocked by an Obscuring.Source or sample of word "know"
33. (Knowing) and Comprehending, in a patriarchal paradigm (thesis, obedience, truth known by revelation), means being taught a truth or fact, given a command, and then questioned to see if you understand (comprehend) that if you get it right or obey it you will be rewarded and if you get it wrong ...Source or sample of word "know"
34. (knowing) "individual human processes of experiencing and comprehending the self and the world in ways that can be brought to some level of conscious awareness" (Chinn & Kramer, 1995, p. 5).Source or sample of word "know"
35. replaces "believe", as Bob Marley sang. Rastafari do not believe Haile Selassie is God and that they, the Rastas, are the chosen people. They claim to know these things, and would never admit to believing them.Source or sample of word "know"
36. radio drama by Norbert Ruebsaat (CBC, 1998)Source or sample of word "know"
37. To have a clear perception or understanding of, to be sure of, to have a firm mental grasp of; information applies to data that are gathered in any way, as by reading, observation, hearsay, etc. ...Source or sample of word "know"