3. an airplane powered by one or more jet enginesSource or sample of word "jet"
4. coal-black: of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coalSource or sample of word "jet"
5. issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth; "Water jetted forth"; "flames were jetting out of the building"Source or sample of word "jet"
6. fly a jet planeSource or sample of word "jet"
7. the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)Source or sample of word "jet"
8. a hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentationSource or sample of word "jet"
9. JET, the Joint European Torus is the largest human-made magnetic confinement plasma physics experiment currently in operation. Its main purpose is to open the way to future nuclear fusion experimental reactors such as ITER and DEMO.Source or sample of word "jet"
10. Jetstar Airways is an Australian low-cost airline headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is a subsidiary of Qantas, created in response to the threat posed by low-cost airline Virgin Blue Airlines. ...Source or sample of word "jet"
11. A polar jet is a phenomenon often seen in astronomy, where streams of matter are emitted along the axis of rotation of a compact object. It is usually caused by the dynamic interactions within an accretion disc. ...Source or sample of word "jet"
12. Jet, formed in 2001, is an Australian Rock band originating from Melbourne, Australia. The group is composed of lead guitarist Cameron Muncey, bassist Mark Wilson, and brothers Nic and Chris Cester on vocals/rhythm guitar and drums respectively. ...Source or sample of word "jet"
13. Jet is the filling station brand of ConocoPhillips, used in Europe.Source or sample of word "jet"
14. Jet is a fictional superhero published by DC Comics. She first appeared in Millennium #2 (January 1988), and was created by Steve Engelhart and Joe Staton.Source or sample of word "jet"
15. A collimated stream, spurt or flow of liquid or gas from a pressurized container, an engine, etc; A spout or nozzle for creating a jet of fluid; A type of airplane using jet engines rather than propellors; An engine that propels a vehicle using a stream of fluid as propulsion; A part of a ...Source or sample of word "jet"
16. (jets) Beams of particles, usually coming from an active galactic nucleus or a pulsar. Unlike a jet airplane, when the stream of gas is in one direction, astrophysical jets come in pairs with each jet aiming in opposite directions.Source or sample of word "jet"
17. (JETS) The fittings on your spa that direct the flow of water for massaging action.Source or sample of word "jet"
18. (Jets) Home, Road, Home Alt, Road Alt - The Jets, in recent years, have made their green darker. My concept reverses that trend. And since we're going back to old school colors, why don't we go back to the old school stripes - they're so damn funky.Source or sample of word "jet"
19. (Jets) The openings through which water flows into the hot tub. Jets affect the direction, volume and velocity of water.Source or sample of word "jet"
20. (jets) Long, thin gaseous structures characterized by radio emission and/or optical nebulosity. There are always two jets, but one may be hidden by the central object or disrupted by the medium through which it travels. ...Source or sample of word "jet"
21. The jets are the points which physically provide the massage function by emitting a flow of water, or water mixed with air. They are always in plastic material and can be manually adjusted in all directions and also closed. ...Source or sample of word "jet"
22. The jets push water and air to massage your muscles. The number of jets a hot tub offers is often a selling point.Source or sample of word "jet"
23. An orifice or other feature of a toilet that is designed to direct water into the trapway quickly to start the siphon action.Source or sample of word "jet"
24. Organic in origin which was formed from the remains of wood immersed in stagnant water millions of years ago then compacted by the pressure of burial.Source or sample of word "jet"
25. A collimated stream of relativistic particles and photons which flows from a central source.Source or sample of word "jet"
26. A fast-moving wind current surrounded by slower moving air.Source or sample of word "jet"
27. Spray of particles produced from the vacuum by the passage of a high momentum quark or gluon. The direction of the jet indicates the direction of the said quark or gluon. [D89]Source or sample of word "jet"