4. an iconic mental representation; "her imagination forced images upon her too awful to contemplate"Source or sample of word "image"
5. render visible, as by means of MRISource or sample of word "image"
6. persona: (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world; "a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty"Source or sample of word "image"
7. visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"Source or sample of word "image"
8. picture: a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"Source or sample of word "image"
9. prototype: a standard or typical example; "he is the prototype of good breeding"; "he provided America with an image of the good father"Source or sample of word "image"
10. An image (from Latin imago) is an artifact, for example a two-dimensional picture, that has a similar appearance to some subject--usually a physical object or a person.Source or sample of word "image"
11. IMAGE (from Imager for Magnetopause-to-Aurora Global Exploration), or Explorer 78, was a NASA MIDEX mission that studied the global response of the Earth's magnetosphere to changes in the solar wind. ...Source or sample of word "image"
12. Image is an album released by Luna Sea on May 21, 1992.Source or sample of word "image"
13. Image is an original novel based on the U.S. television series Angel.Source or sample of word "image"
14. Image is a board game developed by 3M released in 1973. The object of the game is to put together cards that represent an image, a description of a famous person.Source or sample of word "image"
15. Given a category C and a morphism in C, the image of f is a monomorphism satisfying the following universal property: #There exists a morphism such that f = hg. #For any object Z with a morphism and a monomorphism such that f = lk, there exists a unique morphism such that k = mg and h = lm.Source or sample of word "image"
16. An optical or other representation of a real object; a graphic; a picture; A mental picture of something not real or not present; A file that contains all information needed to produce a live working copy. ...Source or sample of word "image"
17. (Images) Electronic documents that result from scanning paper documents. If images (that correspond to instruments) are available for viewing in the Search System, "View Image" icons will appear in the Image columns of the Indexed Entries Web pages and "View Image" buttons will appear on the ...Source or sample of word "image"
18. (Images) Pictures, buttons, bars, maps, logos, and backgrounds, in all colours and sizes. Images are graphic files of binary data, and require special software for editing and manipulation.Source or sample of word "image"
19. (Images) are pictures and graphics that can be included on Web pages. The Images button loads images onto the Web pages. Images are loaded automatically unless you have specified the contrary by de-selecting the Auto Load Images item in the Options menu.Source or sample of word "image"
20. (IMAGES) We make every effort to ensure that the product images we use are accurate and up to date. All product images are either owned by Paddock Spares or are used with the permission of the originator and remain the copyright of the originator. ...Source or sample of word "image"
21. (3.2 Images) All content images used in this site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.Source or sample of word "image"
22. (4. Images) Your site’s images are often overlooked when it comes to SEO. Don’t underestimate it. The alt text that comes with your images are vital when people are looking for images about your niche. It also boosts your site’s readership – increasing traffic.Source or sample of word "image"
23. (IMAGES) All logos, splash screens, page headers, images and graphics displayed on this Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress (collectively, "Marks") of Daniusoft or its third party licensors. ...Source or sample of word "image"
24. (Images (or forensic duplicates or mirror images)) a bit-by-bit duplicate of a backup tape or hard drive that is forensically sound.Source or sample of word "image"
25. (Images) 1986. Wind quintet. MsSource or sample of word "image"
26. (Images) Authors are encouraged to submit suggestions for appropriate images (e.g., maps, photographs, artworks), film clips, and audio and video clips that could accompany their entries. Authors should submit captions and credits for all supplementary materials.Source or sample of word "image"
27. (Images) GATOR will provide access to a selection of high-resolution document Images for material scanned from the Crown Land Registry. These include the original Crown grants, Official plans, and Wellsite plans and survey field books. ...Source or sample of word "image"
28. (Images) Here are a few great ways to create cool collages (Photo Mess), mosaics (i Photo Mosaic), frames (PhotoFunia), and cartoon strips (Comic Strip CS $) for and from your photos that can be used in other productions. ...Source or sample of word "image"