8. the distinct personality of an individual regarded as a persisting entity; "you can lose your identity when you join the army"Source or sample of word "identity"
9. the individual characteristics by which a thing or person is recognized or known; "geneticists only recently discovered the identity of the gene that causes it"; "it was too dark to determine his identity"; "she guessed the identity of his lover"Source or sample of word "identity"
10. an operator that leaves unchanged the element on which it operates; "the identity under numerical multiplication is 1"Source or sample of word "identity"
11. exact sameness; "they shared an identity of interests"Source or sample of word "identity"
12. Identity is the second studio album by 3T. The album was first released independently then it was released through Warner Music. The album spawned two singles including "Stuck On You" and "Sex Appeal" and the Tredox remix for "Sex Appeal" features their cousin DEALZ.Source or sample of word "identity"
13. Identity is Korean singer BoA's seventh Japanese studio album, released on February 10, 2010, nearly two years since The Face.Source or sample of word "identity"
14. Identity is the second episode of Burn Notice, an American television drama series created for the USA Network. ...Source or sample of word "identity"
15. The following is a list of episodes for the television show Criminal Minds.Source or sample of word "identity"
16. IDENTITY (born: 1982 Melissa Parker in Brunswick, Maine, United States), is a leading American hard dance DJ.Source or sample of word "identity"
17. Identity is a 2003 thriller film, directed by James Mangold and written by Michael Cooney. The film stars John Cusack, Ray Liotta, John C. McGinley and Amanda Peet. The plot was inspired by Agatha Christie's novel And Then There Were None.Source or sample of word "identity"
18. The sameness some individuals share to make up the same kind or universal; The difference or character that marks off an individual from the rest of the same kind, selfhood; A name or persona—the mask or appearance one presents to the world—by which one is known; Knowledge of who one is; Any ...Source or sample of word "identity"
19. A person’s global role in life and the perception of his/her sense of self.Source or sample of word "identity"
20. An individual’s unique personality or self (i.e., “who we are inside”). The concept of individual identity is complicated by the fact that, rather than inhabiting a single identity, we all assume multiple identities that are defined by particular circumstances and relationships. ...Source or sample of word "identity"
21. The topological overlay of a coverage (input) with a polygon coverage (identity). For each feature in the input coverage, the intersection with identity features is determined, creating new features of the same feature class as the input coverage. ...Source or sample of word "identity"
22. For addition: The number 0; that is N + 0 = N for any number N. For multiplication: The number 1; that is, N x 1 = N for any number N.Source or sample of word "identity"
23. The (feeling of) identity of a group or culture, or of an individual as far as she/he is influenced by her/his belonging to a group or culture. ...Source or sample of word "identity"
24. A measure of how similar two sequences are, specifically, what percent of amino acids are the same in type and position between the two sequences.Source or sample of word "identity"
25. A math property which states: A+0=A and A*1=A.Source or sample of word "identity"
26. A 2-adic predicate, say Ixy, asserting that its two arguments are identical. Customarily symbolized by "=" and written in infix notation, "x=y". ...Source or sample of word "identity"
27. The unique identifier for a person, organization, resource, or service. [WSIA Glossary]Source or sample of word "identity"
28. For institutions, refers to the culture, value, goals, and mission that make it unique and express its fundamental characteristics and personality.Source or sample of word "identity"
29. (in Kwame Anthony Appiah (British-American philosopher and educator))Source or sample of word "identity"
30. (1) An identity is a set of information that is attributable to a given entity. [Source: Wikipedia on Digital Identity.] (2) Identity is a presentation or role of an entity. [Source: Roger Clarke. ...Source or sample of word "identity"
31. Our identity is the way we see ourselves. It includes such things as our gender, age, nationality, the way we dress, the way we describe ourselves to others, the way we privately think about who we are, and the groups or friends with whom we associate.Source or sample of word "identity"
32. Your identity is who you are. You may be asked to show documents that prove that you are who you say you are. There are lots of different documents that can be used as proof of your identity, for instance your birth or adoption certificate, a valid passport or a marriage certificate. ...Source or sample of word "identity"