7. the vertical dimension of extension; distance from the base of something to the topSource or sample of word "height"
8. acme: the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "... ...Source or sample of word "height"
9. stature: (of a standing person) the distance from head to footSource or sample of word "height"
10. altitude: elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface; "the altitude gave her a headache"Source or sample of word "height"
11. (heights) high: a high place; "they stood on high and observed the countryside"; "he doesn't like heights"Source or sample of word "height"
12. In mathematics, the height of an element g of an abelian group A is an invariant that captures its divisibility properties: it is the largest natural number N such that the equation Nx = g has a solution x ∈ A, or symbol ∞ if the largest number with this property does not exist. ...Source or sample of word "height"
13. Height is a 2009 Indie rock album by John Nolan. It was his first solo album.Source or sample of word "height"
14. Height is the measurement of vertical distance.Source or sample of word "height"
15. Height is the stage name of Dan Keech, an alternative hip hop musician from Baltimore.Source or sample of word "height"
16. In commutative algebra, the height of a prime ideal ' in a ring ' is the number of strict inclusions in the longest chain of prime ideals contained in ' . Then the height of an ideal I is the infimum of the heights of all prime ideals containing I. ...Source or sample of word "height"
17. (Heights (ESTK Song)) Heights is Metalcore song performed and written by Eyes Set To Kill from their second album The World Outside. It was released June 2, 2009 as the first single of the album.Source or sample of word "height"
18. (Heights) The positioning of the bifocal line or the optical centre for progressive and single vision lenses.Source or sample of word "height"
19. (The Heights) The run-down but loved neighborhood adjacent to South Campus where thousands of UB students live.Source or sample of word "height"
20. Vertical measurement from the withers to the ground; referred to usually as shoulder height.Source or sample of word "height"
21. The distance before stretching from the top edge of knuckle or twist to the bottom edge of the knuckle or twist of the fabric.Source or sample of word "height"
22. The distance between the tallest part of a vehicle and level ground.Source or sample of word "height"
23. The word height comes into English through the German and is related to words like hop hupp and heap. ...Source or sample of word "height"
24. The measurement of a waterfall from it's brink to it's base. Often not an exact science, as placing the brink and base of a waterfall is sometimes ambiguous and arbitrary.Source or sample of word "height"
25. Flying a wind generator close to the ground is like mounting solar panels in the shade! Your wind generator should be located at least 30 feet above any obstruction within 300 feet in any direction-- many sources recommend even more. ...Source or sample of word "height"
26. (n.) in graph theory, height is the length of the longest path from the root of a tree to one of its leaves.Source or sample of word "height"
27. is usually to the top of the plant, or the flower canes in Hybrid “Ts”. The catalogue will say something like ‘grows to 4’. It’s presumed that the foot print will have a diameter of approximately two feet around unless it’s specifically pointed out in the description to be larger.Source or sample of word "height"
28. In a triangle or trapezoid, the segment from a vertex perpendicular to the line containing the opposite side; also, the length of that segment. In a prism or cylinder, the distance between the bases. ...Source or sample of word "height"
29. The vertical distance between a wave crest and the next wave trough.Source or sample of word "height"
30. At the professional level, most male players are above 6 ft 3 in (1.90 m) and most women above 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m). Guards, for whom physical coordination and ball-handling skills are crucial, tend to be the smallest players. ...Source or sample of word "height"
31. The vertical placement of a neume above the Latin text. One can think of 'height' as corresponding roughly to the pitch of a note. Especially in early neumed documents, however, neume height might only be a general indicator of melodic direction. ...Source or sample of word "height"