14. the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"Source or sample of word "heart"
15. the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"Source or sample of word "heart"
16. the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"Source or sample of word "heart"
17. center: an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"Source or sample of word "heart"
18. kernel: the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor's argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"Source or sample of word "heart"
19. an inclination or tendency of a certain kind; "he had a change of heart"Source or sample of word "heart"
20. The heart is a myogenic muscular organ found in all animals with a circulatory system (including all vertebrates), that is responsible for pumping blood throughout the blood vessels by repeated, rhythmic contractions. ...Source or sample of word "heart"
21. Human error assessment and reduction technique (HEART) is a technique used in the field of human reliability assessment (HRA), for the purposes of evaluating the probability of a human error occurring throughout the completion of a specific task. ...Source or sample of word "heart"
22. Heart (Cuore) is a 1948 Italian drama film directed by Vittorio De Sica and Duilio Coletti. De Sica was awarded the Silver Ribbon by the Italian National Syndicate of Film Journalists.Source or sample of word "heart"
23. Heart is a film directed by James Lemmo, released in 1987.Source or sample of word "heart"
24. Heart is a 2006 Indonesian film directed by Hanny R Saputra and starring Nirina Zubir, Irwansyah and Acha Septriasa. The films soundtrack features the popular duet "My Heart" between Irwansyah and Acha Septriana, which won Best Song at the MTV Indonesia Movie Awards in 2006. ...Source or sample of word "heart"
25. Heart is the twelfth studio album by French singer Amanda Lear, released on October 2001 by Marais Prod. The album was first issued in late 2001, her first full-length release since 1995's Alter Ego, and also her first ever album to be recorded entirely in France.Source or sample of word "heart"
26. A muscular organ that pumps blood through the body, traditionally thought to be the seat of emotion; Emotions, kindness, moral effort, or spirit in general; A conventional shape or symbol used to represent the heart, love, or emotion: ♥ or sometimes <3; A playing card of the suit hearts ...Source or sample of word "heart"
27. (hearting) Material used as fill between walls of greater structural integrity, especially in masonrySource or sample of word "heart"
28. (Hearting) The term given to the beautiful grain patterns formed when heartwood is made into flooring and a feature of quarter-sawn boards.Source or sample of word "heart"
29. (Hearts) One of the four playing card suits. Formerly representing the clergy.Source or sample of word "heart"
30. (Hearts) Home, family, emotional matters. Also: the present, the prime of life, or Summer. Element of Water.Source or sample of word "heart"
31. (Hearts) The second highest ranking suit. The suit designation originated in the country of France sometime around the 16th century. It takes its name from the shape of the pips used in designating card rank.Source or sample of word "heart"
32. To dream of your heart paining and suffocating you, there will be trouble in your business. Some mistake of your own will bring loss if not corrected. Seeing your heart, foretells sickness and failure of energy. ...Source or sample of word "heart"
33. Heart refers to the main theme, or the middle of the perfume.Source or sample of word "heart"
34. The multicellular, chambered, muscular structure that pumps blood through the circulatory system by alternately contracting and relaxing. PICTURESource or sample of word "heart"
35. This factor can be gauged as seen in our stats. If a dog exhibits heart, he shows the ability and determination to come back after finding trouble. This type of competitor will either finish in the money or make a strong attempt to do so.Source or sample of word "heart"
36. Not just an organ in the body, this is one piece to racing that can not be factored into an equation or talent. Races can be won purely on the drive of an individual. A piece to a race that can not be taught, it can only be found.Source or sample of word "heart"
37. breostcofa; breosthord; ferðloca; heorte, f; hige; hordcofa, m hreþer, n; modsefa; sefa, mSource or sample of word "heart"
38. In extispicy TT the heart was the last organ to be examined, after the colon TT . In every surviving case, it is described simply as "normal".Source or sample of word "heart"