1. a stringed instrument usually having six strings; played by strumming or pluckingSource or sample of word "guitar"
2. (guitarist) a musician who plays the guitarSource or sample of word "guitar"
3. The guitar is a plucked string instrument, usually played with fingers or a pick. The guitar consists of a body with a rigid neck to which the strings, generally six in number but sometimes more, are attached. ...Source or sample of word "guitar"
4. Guitar is a 1988 album by Frank Zappa. It is the follow-up to 1981's Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar; like that album it features Zappa's guitar solos excerpted from live performances, recorded between 1979 and 1984. It garnered Zappa his 6th Grammy nomination for "Best Rock Instrumental Performance".Source or sample of word "guitar"
5. The following is an episode list for the Nickelodeon sitcom Drake & Josh. The series premiered on January 11, 2004 and ended with the episode "Dance Contest" on September 16, 2007. Then later the film Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh was made apart from the regular series on December 5, 2008. ...Source or sample of word "guitar"
6. Guitar is the title of a recording by American folk and blues guitarist Peter Lang, released in 2003. It was recorded entirely on 12-string guitar.Source or sample of word "guitar"
7. Rhythm guitar is the use of a guitar to provide rhythmic chordal accompaniment for a singer or other instruments in a musical ensemble. ...Source or sample of word "guitar"
8. "Guitar" is the first single from Prince's 2007 album Planet Earth. This song was #39 on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 Best Songs of 2007.Source or sample of word "guitar"
9. The Guitar is a 2008 drama film about a woman who decides to pursue her dreams after being diagnosed with a terminal illness. The film was directed by Amy Redford, and stars Saffron Burrows, Isaach De Bankolé, Paz de la Huerta, and Richard Short.Source or sample of word "guitar"
10. The Guitar (The Lion Sleeps Tonight) is a song and EP by They Might Be Giants. The title song also appears on Apollo 18 (1992), released by Elektra Records.Source or sample of word "guitar"
11. (Guitarist (magazine)) Guitarist is a monthly music making magazine published by Future Publishing in the United Kingdom. ...Source or sample of word "guitar"
12. (Guitars (Aka Moon album)) Guitars is a 2002 album by jazz band Aka Moon. It was recorded in two days (August 18 and 19, 2001) at Studio Jet (Brussels, Belgium). It is the third CD from the 11-CD box edited by De Werf. ...Source or sample of word "guitar"
13. (Guitars (McCoy Tyner album)) Guitars is an album by McCoy Tyner released on his McCoy Tyner Music (a subsidiary of Half Note Records) label in 2008. ...Source or sample of word "guitar"
14. (Guitars (Mike Oldfield album)) Guitars is a record album written and performed by Mike Oldfield, released in 1999 (see 1999 in music).Source or sample of word "guitar"
15. To dream that you have a guitar, or is playing one in a dream, signifies a merry gathering and serious love making. For a young woman to think it is unstrung or broken, foretells that disappointments in love are sure to overtake her. ...Source or sample of word "guitar"
16. Bach - Albeniz - D. Scarlatti - et al. 1974. Boot BMC-3002/Lon CS-7015/(selections) A & M CD-9015Source or sample of word "guitar"
17. A stringed instrument capable of playing chords as well as melodiesSource or sample of word "guitar"
18. A stringed musical instrument (chordophone) that is plucked when played. A descendant of the Spanish vihuela (16th century) and the earlier medieval four-course Latin guitar.Source or sample of word "guitar"
19. An instrument of the lute family. The standard Spanish guitar has 6 strings, and a compass of 3 octaves and a fourth from E to a2. On 24 fret guitars this increases to 4 octaves, and on modern 7 string guitars give you get a "low" B string.Source or sample of word "guitar"
20. A 12-tone-tempered plucked string instrument, usually with 6 strings, which took its modern form in the 1800s. Its evolution can be traced back to arabic plucked string instruments. ...Source or sample of word "guitar"
21. Rupert plays the guitar and at his 18th birthday party, he played Seven Nation Army for his friends.Source or sample of word "guitar"
22. A general term used to describe a six stringed acoustic or electric instrumentSource or sample of word "guitar"
23. Django Reinhardt, Charlie ChristianSource or sample of word "guitar"
24. (in guitar (musical instrument))Source or sample of word "guitar"
25. Nashville, TennesseeSource or sample of word "guitar"