1. adult: (of animals) fully developed; "an adult animal"; "a grown woman"Source or sample of word "Grown"
2. (grow) turn: pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become; "The weather turned nasty"; "She grew angry"Source or sample of word "Grown"
3. (grow) become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain; "The problem grew too large for me"; "Her business grew fast"Source or sample of word "Grown"
4. (grow) increase in size by natural process; "Corn doesn't grow here"; "In these forests, mushrooms grow under the trees"; "her hair doesn't grow much anymore"Source or sample of word "Grown"
5. cause to grow or develop; "He grows vegetables in his backyard"Source or sample of word "Grown"
6. (grow) mature: develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation; "He matured fast"; "The child grew fast"Source or sample of word "Grown"
7. (grow) originate: come into existence; take on form or shape; "A new religious movement originated in that country"; "a love that sprang up from friendship"; "the idea for the book grew out of a short story"; "An interesting phenomenon uprose"Source or sample of word "Grown"
8. (grow) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques; "The Bordeaux region produces great red wines"; "They produce good ham in Parma"; "We grow wheat here"; "We raise hogs here"Source or sample of word "Grown"
9. (grow) come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes); "He grew a beard"; "The patient developed abdominal pains"; "I got funny spots all over my body"; "Well-developed breasts"Source or sample of word "Grown"
10. develop: grow emotionally or mature; "The child developed beautifully in her new kindergarten"; "When he spent a summer at camp, the boy grew noticeably and no longer showed some of his old adolescent behavior"Source or sample of word "Grown"
11. (grow) become attached by or as if by the process of growth; "The tree trunks had grown together"Source or sample of word "Grown"
12. (growing) growth: (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level; "he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children"Source or sample of word "Grown"
13. (growing) relating to or suitable for growth; "the growing season for corn"; "good growing weather"Source or sample of word "Grown"
14. GROW is a peer support and mutual-aid organization for recovery from, and prevention of, serious mental illness. GROW was founded in Sydney, Australia in 1957 by Father Cornelius B. ...Source or sample of word "Grown"
15. (Grow (Kubb song)) "Grow" is the third single from alternative rock band Kubb's debut album, Mother. The album was released in late 2005 and the single was released on February 6, 2006. It became the group's first Top 20 hit, peaking at #18 in the UK Singles Chart. ...Source or sample of word "Grown"
16. (Growing (album)) Growing is the second studio album by Sleeping People, released on October 9, 2007. The final track, "People Staying Awake", is the only Sleeping People track to feature vocals, which are provided by Rob Crow from Pinback.Source or sample of word "Grown"
17. (Growing (band)) Growing is a drone music/ambient music/noise music band formed in Olympia, Washington, and currently based in Brooklyn, New York. The group was founded in 2001 by Kevin Doria (electric bass guitar), Joe Denardo (electric guitar), and Zack Carlson (drums). ...Source or sample of word "Grown"
18. (grow) To become bigger; To appear or sprout; To cause something to become bigger, especially cultivate plants; To assume a condition or quality, usually a positive oneSource or sample of word "Grown"
19. (GROW) People Development programmeSource or sample of word "Grown"
20. (GROW) Gereja Rivers of Water Bukit MertajamSource or sample of word "Grown"
21. (GROW) to increase by natural development, as any living organism or part by assimilation of nutriment; increase in size or substance.Source or sample of word "Grown"
22. (Grow(s)) Marijuana growing operations (indoor and outdoor)Source or sample of word "Grown"
23. (Grow) Marketing term used to define the process of building more profitable, long-term relationships by encouraging active customers to make repeat purchases.Source or sample of word "Grown"
24. (Grow) Uses the tolerance specified in the Magic Wand Options palette to select pixels adjacent to the selected pixel.Source or sample of word "Grown"
25. (grow) ösеrgе, kötürülürgе, ösеrgеSource or sample of word "Grown"