14. create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"Source or sample of word "form"
15. the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something; "the inflected forms of a word can be represented by a stem and a list of inflections to be attached"Source or sample of word "form"
16. kind: a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"Source or sample of word "form"
17. to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"; "The branches made a roof"; "This makes a fine introduction"Source or sample of word "form"
18. a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"Source or sample of word "form"
19. develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape"Source or sample of word "form"
20. FORM is the bimonthly membership magazine of the American Institute of Architects Los Angeles (AIA/LA), and is published in Glendale, California by Balcony Media, Inc. The magazine was launched in 2007, and covers modern design and architecture. ...Source or sample of word "form"
21. In botanical nomenclature, a form (forma) is a low-level taxonomic rank below that of variety; it is an infraspecific taxon. Its name consists of three parts: a genus name, a specific epithet, and an infraspecific epithet. The abbreviation "f. ...Source or sample of word "form"
22. Form was a boot sector virus isolated in Switzerland in the summer of 1990 which became very common worldwide. The origin of Form is widely listed as Switzerland, but this may be an assumption based on its isolation locale. ...Source or sample of word "form"
23. Formwork is the term given to either temporary or permanent moulds into which concrete or similar materials are poured. In the context of concrete construction, the falsework supports the shuttering moulds.Source or sample of word "form"
24. A form is a class or grouping of students in a school. The term is used predominantly in the United Kingdom, although some schools, mostly private, in other countries also use the title. ...Source or sample of word "form"
25. Form is a specific way of performing a movement, often a strength training exercise, to avoid injury, prevent cheating and increase strength.Source or sample of word "form"
26. The shape or visible structure of a thing or person; A thing that gives shape to other things as in a mold; An order of doing things, as in religious ritual; A blank document or template to be filled in by the user; A grouping of words which maintain grammatical context in different usages; ...Source or sample of word "form"
27. (FORMS) A temporary structure or mold for the support of concrete while it is setting and gaining sufficient strength to be self -supporting.Source or sample of word "form"
28. (Forms) The pages in most browsers that accept information in text-entry fields. They can be customized to receive company sales data and orders, expense reports or other information. They can also be used to communicate. ...Source or sample of word "form"
29. (Forms) documents with a highly structured layout designed to facilitate the recording of information.Source or sample of word "form"
30. Forms on websites are used to gather information supplied by the user. With the proper web programming and server operating system, you can let customers order over the Internet, and pay by credit card.Source or sample of word "form"
31. (forms) the wood or metal construction used for receiving, molding, and sustaining a plastic mass of concrete (to the dimensions, outlines, and details of surfaces planned for) while it hardens. ...Source or sample of word "form"
32. (3.4 Forms) All forms follow a logical tab sequence. Labels are associated with fields using HTML label tags.Source or sample of word "form"
33. (FORMS) In order to use some of our services, users must complete various forms on our site. These forms require users to supply their contact information (e.g., name and email address). ...Source or sample of word "form"
34. (Forms) A blank document or template to be filled in by the user. Web Services can design and program custom forms for your web site and program additional web applications to help manage and categorize the gathered information.Source or sample of word "form"
35. (Forms) A web page element that uses text fields, radio buttons and check boxes to process predefined data. Forms also allow users to interact with an application by allowing information to be passed dynamically between two points.Source or sample of word "form"
36. (Forms) Allows you to create (web) forms in a structured, secure and easy way. First create the schema. This is just an interface with schema information on it. From the schema, a form can be generated automatically using widgets from an extensible set. ...Source or sample of word "form"
37. (Forms) Balance Sheet & Supplementary Schedules (XLT, 58k)Source or sample of word "form"
38. (Forms) Boxes or troughs for casting concrete. Also called Shuttering.Source or sample of word "form"