6. a prominent attribute or aspect of something; "the map showed roads and other features"; "generosity is one of his best characteristics"Source or sample of word "feature"
7. have: have as a feature; "This restaurant features the most famous chefs in France"Source or sample of word "feature"
8. sport: wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner; "she was sporting a new hat"Source or sample of word "feature"
9. the characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin; "an expression of pleasure crossed his features"; "his lineaments were very regular"Source or sample of word "feature"
10. the principal (full-length) film in a program at a movie theater; "the feature tonight is `Casablanca'"Source or sample of word "feature"
11. a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine; "they ran a feature on retirement planning"Source or sample of word "feature"
12. Feature in archaeology and especially excavation has several different but allied meanings. A feature is a collection of one or more contexts representing some human non-portable activity that generally has a vertical characteristic to it in relation to site stratigraphy. ...Source or sample of word "feature"
13. The term "feature" does not imply the same meaning in different engineering disciplines. This has resulted in several ambiguous definitions for feature. A feature, in computer-aided design (CAD) software, can be called a region of a part with some interesting geometric or topological patterns. ...Source or sample of word "feature"
14. In computer vision and image processing the concept of feature is used to denote a piece of information which is relevant for solving the computational task related to a certain application. More specifically, features can refer toSource or sample of word "feature"
15. A feature is a concept applied to several fields of linguistics, typically involving the assignment of or unary conditions which act as constraints.Source or sample of word "feature"
16. The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers defines the term feature in IEEE 829 as "A distinguishing characteristic of a software item (e.g., performance, portability, or functionality)."Source or sample of word "feature"
17. 'The Feature' is a collaboration between filmmakers Michel Auder and Andrew Neel. Using a vast video ‘library’ that Auder has created over the last 40 years, in combination with original present-day footage of Auder shot by Neel, the two filmmakers are setting out to make a feature length film ...Source or sample of word "feature"
18. One's structure or make-up; form, shape, bodily proportions; An important or main item; A long, prominent, article or item in the media, or the department that creates them; frequently used technically to distinguish content from news; Any of the physical constituents of the face (eyes, nose, ...Source or sample of word "feature"
19. (Featured (or species emphasis)) A species of high public interest and demand. The management goal for these species usually is to maintain or improve habitat capability when economically and biologically feasible (USFS).Source or sample of word "feature"
20. (Featured) A virtue that is popularSource or sample of word "feature"
21. (Featured) Top Ten New Faculty "Need-to-Know"s | Balancing Teaching and Research | Full guide (PDF)Source or sample of word "feature"
22. (featured) Places the work in the user's "Featured works" gallery, displayed above their normal gallery on their user pageSource or sample of word "feature"
23. (featured) were important parts or aspectsSource or sample of word "feature"
24. (featured) “special” project – the buyer has paid for its better exposure; quite often it’s a long-term contract (such projects cannot be posted as the common ones)Source or sample of word "feature"
25. (Features) prominent or distinctive characteristics of a product's use, construction or design; also referred to as Attributes.Source or sample of word "feature"
26. (FEATURES) Evidence of human activities visible as disturbances in the soil. Such disturbances are produced by digging pits for storage, setting posts for houses, or by constructing a hearth for cooking. These disturbances are often distinguished by soil discolorations.Source or sample of word "feature"
27. (features) Qualities your product or service has, such as power-steering or a silk lining.Source or sample of word "feature"
28. (FEATURES) The specific trait or attribute of your product. Every feature is worth noting, and the point of listing out your features is to convert them into benefits. Remember also that not every feature will have a benefit to the prospect. ...Source or sample of word "feature"
29. (Features) 5 Food Trends to Embrace NowSource or sample of word "feature"
30. (Features) 6 different modes, new moves and camera angles, players include past legends, multi-player network over the internet allows up to eight playersSource or sample of word "feature"