1. vitamin D: a fat-soluble vitamin that prevents ricketsSource or sample of word "ergocalciferol"
2. Ergocalciferol (Deltalin, Eli Lilly and Company) is a form of vitamin D, also called vitamin D2. It has the systematic name "(3β,5Z,7E,22E)-9,10-secoergosta-5,7,10(19),22-tetraen-3-ol". It is created from viosterol, which in turn is created when ultraviolet light activates ergosterol.Source or sample of word "ergocalciferol"
3. Known as Vitamin D when used in food products or skincare lotions.Source or sample of word "ergocalciferol"
4. A vitamin D-like, once-patented drug that is derived from fungal and plant sources by activating ergosterol with ultraviolet light and is not naturally present in the human body.Source or sample of word "ergocalciferol"
5. A keratinization regulator that helps to improve skin feel and firmness with repeated use. Absorbed through the skin's top layers, vitamin D-2 is an important factor in epidermal cell turnover, especially when used in combination with vitamin A. See cholocalciferol.Source or sample of word "ergocalciferol"