7. fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air; "the furniture was covered with dust"Source or sample of word "dust"
8. remove the dust from; "dust the cabinets"Source or sample of word "dust"
9. debris: the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken upSource or sample of word "dust"
10. rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape; "The artist dusted the charcoal drawing down to a faint image"Source or sample of word "dust"
11. cover with a light dusting of a substance; "dust the bread with flour"Source or sample of word "dust"
12. free microscopic particles of solid material; "astronomers say that the empty space between planets actually contains measurable amounts of dust"Source or sample of word "dust"
13. Dust is a general name for solid particles with diameters less than 20 thou (500 micrometres). Particles in the atmosphere arise from various sources such as soil dust lifted up by wind, volcanic eruptions, and pollution. ...Source or sample of word "dust"
14. Dust is a film directed by Marion Hänsel based on the J. M. Coetzee novel In the Heart of the Country. The film was shot in Spain and is a French-Belgian production.Source or sample of word "dust"
15. Dust (Прашина, Latinic: Prašina; Prashina) is a 2001 Macedonian film starring Joseph Fiennes, David Wenham, Adrian Lester, Anne Brochet, Nikolina Kujača, Vera Farmiga and Rosemary Murphy. It was directed and written by Milčo Mančevski. The music was created by Kiril Džajkovski.Source or sample of word "dust"
16. Dust is a 2009 film by Luxembourgian director Max Jacoby.Source or sample of word "dust"
17. Babylon 5 is an American science fiction television series created, produced and largely written by J. Michael Straczynski. The show centers on the Babylon 5 space station: a focal point for politics, diplomacy, and conflict during the years 2257–2262. ...Source or sample of word "dust"
18. Dust was an American hard rock band active in the early 1970s. Dust was formed in the late 1960s by Richie Wise and two teenagers, Kenny Aaronson and Marc Bell. Additionally, Kenny Kerner wrote the group's lyrics, and acted as their producer and manager. ...Source or sample of word "dust"
19. fine, dry particles of matter; to remove dust from; to remove dust; to clean by removing dust; Of a bird, to cover itself in sand or dry, dusty earth; to spray or cover something with fine powder or liquidSource or sample of word "dust"
20. (Dusts (Worldly Dusts)) A metaphor for all the mundane things that can cloud our bright Self-Nature. These include form, sound, scent, taste, touch, dharmas (external opinions and views). These dusts correspond to the five senses and the discriminating, everyday mind (the sixth sense, in Buddhism).Source or sample of word "dust"
21. (Dusts) Formed when solid materials are broken into small particles.Source or sample of word "dust"
22. (Dusts) Solid particles generated by handling, crushing, grinding, rapid impact, detonation, and decrepitation of organic or inorganic materials, such as rock, ore, metal, coal, wood and grain. ...Source or sample of word "dust"
23. Small loose particles of paper, coating or foreign material may arise at calendering, slitting and sheeting trimming.Source or sample of word "dust"
24. To sprinkle food with dry ingredients. Use a strainer or a jar with a perforated cover, or try the good, old-fashioned way of shaking things together in a paper bag.Source or sample of word "dust"
25. To dream of dust covering you, denotes that you will be slightly injured in business by the failure of others. For a young woman, this denotes that she will be set aside by her lover for a newer flame. If you free yourself of the dust by using judicious measures, you will clear up the loss.Source or sample of word "dust"
26. Marijuana mixed with various chemicals; cocaine; heroin; PCPSource or sample of word "dust"
27. To sprinkle lightly with flour or sugar.Source or sample of word "dust"
28. A standalone application that looks for low complexity sequences.Source or sample of word "dust"
29. Small particles of earth or other matter suspended in the air. It is reported as "DU" in an observation and for wide spread dust on the METAR.Source or sample of word "dust"
30. Very different from our common household dust, 'cosmic' dust is found in many parts of the Universe: around stars, between galaxies, and throughout the solar system. It is composed of microscopic particles (in the range of a micron to a millimetre in size) of carbon and/or silicates. ...Source or sample of word "dust"
31. Dust is what astronomers call more complex molecule that exists in the ISM. It is much unlike the dust we deal with everyday as it is made of mostly carbon- and hydrogen-based molecules. ...Source or sample of word "dust"