5. the condition of being susceptible to harm or injury; "you are in no danger"; "there was widespread danger of disease"Source or sample of word "danger"
6. risk: a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing"Source or sample of word "danger"
7. a cause of pain or injury or loss; "he feared the dangers of traveling by air"Source or sample of word "danger"
8. a dangerous place; "He moved out of danger"Source or sample of word "danger"
9. (dangerous) causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm; "a dangerous operation"; "a grave situation"; "a grave illness"; "grievous bodily harm"; "a serious wound"; "a serious turn of events"; "a severe case of pneumonia"; "a life-threatening disease"Source or sample of word "danger"
10. "Danger (Been So Long)" was the second single released by rapper Mystikal from his fourth album, Let's Get Ready, it featured singer Nivea. It was released on December 12, 2000 and was produced by The Neptunes. ...Source or sample of word "danger"
11. The Danger Room is a fictional training facility built for the X-Men of Marvel Comics as part of the various incarnations of the X-Mansion.Source or sample of word "danger"
12. Danger, Inc. was a company specializing in platforms, software, design, and services for mobile computing devices. Its most notable product was the T-Mobile Sidekick (aka Danger Hiptop).Source or sample of word "danger"
13. Danger (born Franck Rivoire) is an electronic musician from Lyon, France. Influenced by video games and '80s movie soundtracks, he creates a distinct sound that characterizes his productions, both songs and remixes. ...Source or sample of word "danger"
14. Danger is the fourth studio album by P-Square. It was released in September 2009.Source or sample of word "danger"
15. Danger/Disease Control is the name of a single by German industrial band X Marks the Pedwalk. It was released by Zoth Ommog in Europe in LP and CD formats.Source or sample of word "danger"
16. "Danger" is a single by Australian rock band AC/DC, from the album Fly on the Wall released in 1985. It was written by Brian Johnson, Angus Young, and Malcolm Young.Source or sample of word "danger"
17. Danger is an anthology series which brought half hour-long dramas to television from 1950 to 1955.Source or sample of word "danger"
18. (Dangering) In US law, endangerment comprises several types of crimes involving conduct that is wrongful and reckless or , and likely to produce death or grievous bodily harm to another person.Source or sample of word "danger"
19. (Dangerous (album)) Dangerous is the eighth studio album by Michael Jackson, released on November 22, 1991. It became his second to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 album chart, where it spent the next four consecutive weeks. The album has sold over 32 million copies worldwide. ...Source or sample of word "danger"
20. (Dangerous (Andy Taylor album)) Dangerous is a 1990 covers album by the British guitarist Andy Taylor, who is most famous for his work in the band Duran Duran. It was a follow-up to his earlier solo album Thunder.Source or sample of word "danger"
21. (Dangerous (Bill Hicks album)) Dangerous is the first live CD album released by stand-up comedian and satirist Bill Hicks in 1990, on New York based Invasion Records. The album was recorded over two nights at Caroline's in New York City. It was later re-released by Rykodisc.Source or sample of word "danger"
22. (Dangerous (Busta Rhymes song)) "Dangerous" is a hip hop song written by Lawrence Dermer, Trevor Smith, Rashad Smith, Henry Stone and Freddy Stonewall for Busta Rhymes second album When Disaster Strikes. ...Source or sample of word "danger"
23. (Dangerous (Cascada song)) "Dangerous" is the second single in the UK & Ireland but third overall to be released by Cascada from their third studio album Evacuate the Dancefloor. The music video was uploaded to YouTube by the UK record company All Around The World records on the August 17, 2009. ...Source or sample of word "danger"
24. (Dangerous (DecembeRadio album)) Dangerous is the debut album by the band DecembeRadio, released independently in 2005. It contains three songs that would later appear in rewritten form on the band's self-titled major label debut.Source or sample of word "danger"
25. (Dangerous (film)) Dangerous is a 1935 American drama film directed by Alfred E. Green. The screenplay by Laird Doyle is based on his story Hard Luck Dame.Source or sample of word "danger"
26. (Dangerous (Kardinal Offishall song)) "Dangerous" is a hip-hop/R&B song by Kardinal Offishall featuring Akon. Produced by DJ Kemo and hAZEL, it was the first single from his fourth album Not 4 Sale. It was released to radio in March 2008, and on iTunes on April 1. ...Source or sample of word "danger"
27. (Dangerous (Loverboy song)) Dangerous was a song released in 1985 on the highly successful album Lovin' Every Minute of it released by Loverboy. The song achieved minor success when released as a single during the same year, and reached #65 on the billboard charts.Source or sample of word "danger"
28. Liability; Difficulty; sparingness; Coyness; disdainful behavior; A place where one is in the hands of the enemy; Exposure to liable harm; An instance or cause of liable harm; Mischief; To claim liability; To imperil; to endanger; To run the riskSource or sample of word "danger"
29. (dangerous) adj. unsafe, hazardous, fraught with risk. It can be negligence for which a lawsuit can be brought if damage results from creating or leaving unguarded a dangerous condition which can cause harm to others, a dangerous instrumentality (any device which can cause harm, including ...Source or sample of word "danger"