10. transmit information ; "Please communicate this message to all employees"; "pass along the good news"Source or sample of word "communicate"
11. transmit thoughts or feelings; "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist"Source or sample of word "communicate"
12. convey: transfer to another; "communicate a disease"Source or sample of word "communicate"
13. join or connect; "The rooms communicated"Source or sample of word "communicate"
14. be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas; "He and his sons haven't communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"Source or sample of word "communicate"
15. administer Communion; in churchSource or sample of word "communicate"
16. Communicate! is the first studio album by the soulband The Solution formed by Nicke Andersson and Scott Morgan recorded at Atlantis Studio and mixed in Polar Studios.The album was released in 2004 and was followed up with Will Not Be Televised in 2008.Source or sample of word "communicate"
17. Communicate, released on 12 October 2001, is the second album by New Zealand rock band The Feelers. Singles include "Communicate", "As Good As It Gets", "Astronaut", "Fishing for Lisa", "The Web" and "Anniversary". It has sold over twice platinum on the New Zealand music charts.Source or sample of word "communicate"
18. Communicate is a mix album by Sasha & John Digweed.Source or sample of word "communicate"
19. Communicate is a Canadian game show television series which aired on CBC Television from 1966 to 1967.Source or sample of word "communicate"
20. The International Association of Conference Interpreters (AIIC – Association internationale des interprètes de conférence) was founded in 1953. It represents over 2,800 members present in over 90 countries.Source or sample of word "communicate"
21. (Communication!!!) Communication!!! is the second album by J-pop singer-songwriter Leah Dizon, released by Victor Entertainment on August 20, 2008. Leah Dizon herself also wrote/co-wrote 10 of the tracks and composed two herself. ...Source or sample of word "communicate"
22. To impart or transmit (to another); to give a share of; To impart information or knowledge of; to make known, to tell; To share (in); to have in common, to partake of; To receive or take part in Holy Communion; To express or convey ideas, either through verbal or nonverbal means; to have ...Source or sample of word "communicate"
23. (communication) The concept or state of exchanging information between entities; The potential for information exchange; A message; the essential data transferred in an act of communication; The body of all data transferred to one or both parties during an act of communication; An instance of ...Source or sample of word "communicate"
24. (Communicating) For the purposes of this module communicating is a category of activities in which students engage in a learning environment. Communicating activities are characterized by their purpose, directionality of information flow, and in some cases their placement in the course of study. ...Source or sample of word "communicate"
25. (Communicating) The work managers perform to create understanding among people so they can act effectively.Source or sample of word "communicate"
26. (Communicating) how can you use your website as a tool for communicating with your customers? And what should you be telling them?Source or sample of word "communicate"
27. (communicating) When scientists share results to build on previous work. They will publish a description of an experiment in a scientific journal, speak at conventions, and report their work online. This is an essential part of science.Source or sample of word "communicate"
28. (Communication) A process by which information is exchanged between individuals through a common system of symbols, signs, or behavior.Source or sample of word "communicate"
29. (communication) the interchange of ideas across space. Its fullest definition is the consideration and action of impelling an impulse or particle from source-point across a distance to receipt-point, with the intention of bringing into being at the receipt-point a duplication and understanding ...Source or sample of word "communicate"
30. (Communication) the credible, honest and timely two-way flow of information that fosters common understanding and trust.Source or sample of word "communicate"
31. (communication) Transmission of intelligence between two points (origin and reception) without alteration of sequence or structure of the information content. See also data communication.Source or sample of word "communicate"
32. (Communication) The process of transferring meanings from sender to receiver.Source or sample of word "communicate"
33. (Communication) You lead through two-way communication. Much of it is nonverbal. For instance, when you "set the example," that communicates to your people that you would not ask them to perform anything that you would not be willing to do. ...Source or sample of word "communicate"
34. (Communication) The conveyance of gestures or information between people. As a social skill, communication offers autonomy as well as control over one’s environment.Source or sample of word "communicate"