7. a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography); "it was a mountainous area"; "Bible country"Source or sample of word "area"
8. a subject of study; "it was his area of specialization"; "areas of interest include..."Source or sample of word "area"
9. a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve; "in the abdominal region"Source or sample of word "area"
10. sphere: a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he's out of my orbit"Source or sample of word "area"
11. a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function; "the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"Source or sample of word "area"
12. the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary; "the area of a rectangle"; "it was about 500 square feet in area"Source or sample of word "area"
13. Area is the name given in architecture to an excavated, subterranean space around the walls of a building, designed to admit light into a basement, often providing access to the house for tradesmen and deliveries and access to vaults beneath the pavement for storage of coal and ash.Source or sample of word "area"
14. Area - International POPular Group, most commonly known as Area or AreA, is an Italian progressive rock, jazz fusion, electronic, experimental group formed in 1972 by singer Demetrio Stratos and drummer Giulio Capiozzo. They are known for their left-wing adogmatic Socialist and Communist lyrics.Source or sample of word "area"
15. In addition to its other uses, the word "area" may refer to any of the following types of subnational entities: *Local Government Area *Insular area *Urban planning areas in Singapore **Central Area *Census Metropolitan Area *National Recreation Area *Lieutenancy area *Metropolitan area *Urban ...Source or sample of word "area"
16. The Area EP is the follow up release by The Futureheads after their self-titled debut album. The stand-alone EP was recorded in September 2005 in London and Newcastle upon Tyne. These tracks were re-released on the US version of News and Tributes. ...Source or sample of word "area"
17. Area is an academic journal published by the Royal Geographical Society. The journal has an impact factor of 1. ...Source or sample of word "area"
18. An area is an administrative unit of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which typically is composed of multiple stakes and missions. ...Source or sample of word "area"
19. A measure of the extent of a planar region, or of the surface of a solid; it is measured in square units; A particular geographic region; Any particular extent of surface, especially an empty or unused extent; Figuratively, any extent, scope or range of an object or concept; An open space, ...Source or sample of word "area"
20. (Areas) In lighting design, the divided portions of the stage sued to apportion the light.Source or sample of word "area"
21. (Areas) Lesser Antilles, Haiti, Cuba, Bahamas, Florida Keys, Yucatán, MexicoSource or sample of word "area"
22. (Areas) Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, QueenslandSource or sample of word "area"
23. (Areas) Swiss Alps · Swiss plateau · Jura MountainsSource or sample of word "area"
24. (Areas) Windward Islands (especially Grenada), Venezuela, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cuba, Alabama, Florida, and most of the eastern United States, (after rebirth) Texas, LouisianaSource or sample of word "area"
25. a generic term for a bounded, continuous, two-dimensional object that may or may not include its boundary.Source or sample of word "area"
26. you can choose to be insured for locations outside of the UK. If you require worldwide cover, you will automatically receive the EU cover also. The area of cover also extends to your family and public liability extensions if taken.Source or sample of word "area"
27. The number of square units needed to cover a surface.Source or sample of word "area"
28. Measures the size of a surface using length measurements in two dimensions.Source or sample of word "area"
29. As defined in the Collective Agreement: A School, Faculty, Branch, Unit or DivisionSource or sample of word "area"
30. PL/I data type that acts like a free storage pool. A datum of type AREA can have other variables allocated and freed within it. If a program allocates data without specifying a target area, the "system area" segment for the current ring is used.Source or sample of word "area"
31. is the deep ocean floor not subject to sovereign rights of coastal states, which is the “common heritage of mankind.” Jurisdiction over the seabed of the Area is exercised by the International Seabed Authority, created under Part XI of UNCLOS. ...Source or sample of word "area"