2. relating to or characteristic of Christianity; "Christian rites"Source or sample of word "christian"
3. a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denominationSource or sample of word "christian"
4. following the teachings or manifesting the qualities or spirit of Jesus ChristSource or sample of word "christian"
5. (christianity) a monotheistic system of beliefs and practices based on the Old Testament and the teachings of Jesus as embodied in the New Testament and emphasizing the role of Jesus as saviorSource or sample of word "christian"
6. (christianity) Christendom: the collective body of Christians throughout the world and history (found predominantly in Europe and the Americas and Australia); "for a thousand years the Roman Catholic Church was the principal church of Christendom"Source or sample of word "christian"
7. (christ) Jesus: a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)Source or sample of word "christian"
8. The Georgian Apostolic Autocephalous Orthodox Church (საქართველოს სამოციქულო მართლმადიდებელი ავტოკეფალური ეკლესია, sakartvelos samocikulo martlmadidebeli avtok'epaluri ek'lesia) traces its origins to the mission of Apostle Andrew in the 1st century. ...Source or sample of word "christian"
9. Christian was a lion originally purchased by Australians John Rendall and Anthony "Ace" Bourke from Harrods department store of London in 1969 and ultimately reintroduced to the African wild by conservationist George Adamson. ...Source or sample of word "christian"
10. Christian music is music that has been written to express either personal or a communal belief regarding Christian life and faith. Common themes of Christian music include praise, worship, penitence, and lament, and its forms vary widely across the world.Source or sample of word "christian"
11. William Jason Reso (born November 30, 1973) is a Canadian professional wrestler and actor, better known by his ring names Christian and Christian Cage. He currently wrestles for the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) promotion, formerly the World Wrestling Federation (WWF), on its SmackDown brand.Source or sample of word "christian"
12. The Christian is a 1923 silent film drama from the Goldwyn company directed by Maurice Tourneur and starring Richard Dix and Mae Busch. It is based on the once famous novel and play by Hall Caine. On the Broadway stage Viola Allen played Glory Quayle to acclaim in 1899. ...Source or sample of word "christian"
13. (Christ.) Christopher Horne (fl. c. 2000), known on-stage as Christ., is a Scottish musician. He disclaims any religious meaning in the stage name; he describes it as short for his full name, and the full stop or period as indicating that status as an abbreviation.Source or sample of word "christian"
14. (Christ) A figure or other artistic depiction of Jesus Christ; An expletive, whose use is considered blasphemous by most Christians; The anointed one or messiah predicted in Jewish prophecy; A title given to Jesus of Nazareth, seen as the fulfiller of the messianic prophecy; often treated as ...Source or sample of word "christian"
15. (Christianism) coined by political scientist Warren Blumenfeld, it is "the assumption that everyone is or should be Christian" which effectively "excludes the needs, concerns, and life experiences of people who do not define themselves as Christian". I.e. ...Source or sample of word "christian"
16. (Christianity) (1) A broad classification that includes beliefs from the humanism of Universalism, the false testimony of Joseph Smith (Mormon), the re-sacrifice of the mass in Roman Catholicism, the Biblical Christianity of the Westminster Confession of Faith, and everything in between. ...Source or sample of word "christian"
17. (Christianity) (n.) 1. the bizarre belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever after death, if you symbolically drink his blood, eat his flesh, and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is ...Source or sample of word "christian"
18. (Christianity) A religion based upon the life, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It has been maligned in the west as old-fashioned, ignorant, racist, and mysogynistic. ...Source or sample of word "christian"
19. (Christianity) Currently the most popular religion in the world based on the number of worshippers found throughout the world. While this monotheistic religion developed from Judaism, there are key differences in its teachings. It was founded by Jesus Christ in the 1st century CE.Source or sample of word "christian"
20. (Christianity) Refers to the exercise of faith in the atoning and saving work of Jesus Christ through His sacrificial death and victorious resurrection as revealed through God's holy Word. ...Source or sample of word "christian"
21. (Christianity) stands as India's third largest religion, following Hinduism and Islam.^ Abrahamic religions on the whole date back about 2500 years with the arrival of Judaism,^ followed by arrival of Christianity around 2000 years ago. ...Source or sample of word "christian"
22. (Christians) The Liberals' greatest competition for the heart and soul of the World. Without a doubt, Third Way Sociologist Parliamentary Utopianism is a secular humanist political religion. It has it's own saints (like FDR, Martin Luther King Jr. ...Source or sample of word "christian"
23. (Christ) The word is often misunderstood to be the surname of Jesus due to the numerous mentions of Jesus Christ in the Christian Bible. The word is in fact a title, hence its common reciprocal use Christ Jesus, meaning The Anointed One, Jesus. ...Source or sample of word "christian"
24. (Christ (Seth)) He is represented by a star of the north since it is one of the many in the north, that is, means that it is one of many false prophets which come to the world to try to confuse mankind, but like his predecessors, it will be defeated by the light of Truth, which has also been ...Source or sample of word "christian"
25. (Christ) (Greek) Pure, perfect, ideal, or anointed. The only begotten Son of God, the creator or essence of all that can be known.Source or sample of word "christian"
26. (Christ) A backslide in which the heel of the non-grinding skate is resting on front of the sliding skate.Source or sample of word "christian"