1. (christ) Jesus: a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)Source or sample of word "Christ"
2. (christ) messiah: any expected delivererSource or sample of word "Christ"
3. (Christ.) Christopher Horne (fl. c. 2000), known on-stage as Christ., is a Scottish musician. He disclaims any religious meaning in the stage name; he describes it as short for his full name, and the full stop or period as indicating that status as an abbreviation.Source or sample of word "Christ"
4. Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed one". It is a translation of the Hebrew (''), usually transliterated into English as Messiah''.Source or sample of word "Christ"
5. (The Christ (A Song for Joseph)) Billy Dean is an American country music artist. His discography comprises eight studio albums, five compilation albums, twenty-eight singles, and three guest singles. ...Source or sample of word "Christ"
6. (Christ) A figure or other artistic depiction of Jesus Christ; An expletive, whose use is considered blasphemous by most Christians; The anointed one or messiah predicted in Jewish prophecy; A title given to Jesus of Nazareth, seen as the fulfiller of the messianic prophecy; often treated as ...Source or sample of word "Christ"
7. (Christ) n.: A man who was born at least 5,000 years ahead of his time.Source or sample of word "Christ"
8. (Christ) The word is often misunderstood to be the surname of Jesus due to the numerous mentions of Jesus Christ in the Christian Bible. The word is in fact a title, hence its common reciprocal use Christ Jesus, meaning The Anointed One, Jesus. ...Source or sample of word "Christ"
9. (Christ) another name for the awesomeness that is Chris Wolstenholme.Source or sample of word "Christ"
10. (Christ) (From the Greek Christos "anointed.") Messiah (Hebrew, Aramaic "anointed"); "Christed one," one fully endued and infilled—anointed—by the light (the Son) of God. The Word, the Logos, the second person of the Trinity.Source or sample of word "Christ"
11. (Christ (Seth)) He is represented by a star of the north since it is one of the many in the north, that is, means that it is one of many false prophets which come to the world to try to confuse mankind, but like his predecessors, it will be defeated by the light of Truth, which has also been ...Source or sample of word "Christ"
12. (Christ) (Greek) Pure, perfect, ideal, or anointed. The only begotten Son of God, the creator or essence of all that can be known.Source or sample of word "Christ"
13. (Christ) A backslide in which the heel of the non-grinding skate is resting on front of the sliding skate.Source or sample of word "Christ"
14. (Christ) A term used to designate the head of the Spiritual Hierarchy; the World Teacher; the Master of all the Masters. The office presently held by the Lord Maitreya.Source or sample of word "Christ"
15. (Christ) Another great article and very educational piece. Loved the pictures. I really enjoyed reading your article. ThanksSource or sample of word "Christ"
16. (Christ) Each and every Being has the Christ in him or her because the Christ is the Highest Self, the Son of God whom God created like Himself. The Christ in us is the home of the Holy Spirit and that home is in the Mind of God. ...Source or sample of word "Christ"
17. (Christ) From a Greek word meaning to rub down an athlete with lineament. It refers to a Hebrew word (Messiah in English) that means "an anointed one," e.g. a king of Israel or a prophet. Jesus' real name was Yeshua of Nazareth.Source or sample of word "Christ"
18. (Christ) His full name and title is the Lord Jesus Christ. The word “Christ” emphasizes that He is the anointed or specially chosen One of God. He is anointed, or specially chosen, to bring salvation to mankind by His death on the cross. ...Source or sample of word "Christ"
19. (Christ) Standing on either tank or seat while assuming the pose of jesus christ.Source or sample of word "Christ"
20. (Christ) The Anointed; the Messiah; the deliverer of Israel whose coming was foretold by the Hebrew prophetsSource or sample of word "Christ"
21. (Christ) The second person of the Trinity, Who is present in the Eucharist.Source or sample of word "Christ"
22. (Christ) To dream of beholding Christ, the young child, worshiped by the wise men, denotes many peaceful days, full of wealth and knowledge, abundant with joy, and content. ...Source or sample of word "Christ"
23. (Christ) When the image of Christ occurs, it should at all events be taken as a serious signal. It indicates that man cannot come to terms with the idea that his life is purely a meaningless coincidence.Source or sample of word "Christ"
24. (Christ) in any case, is not a last name, but rather a title meaning anointed, similar to Messiah.Source or sample of word "Christ"
25. (Christ) means "anointed one" in Greek. The synonymous word in Hebrew is "Messiah". This is a title of Jesus, meaning the promised Righteous King and Son of God, who gains His throne by offering Himself up as a sacrifice to pay for the sins of His bride, the church. ...Source or sample of word "Christ"