1. resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination; "suits of like design"; "a limited circle of like minds"; "members of the cat family have like dispositions"; "as like as two peas in a pod"; "doglike devotion"; "a dreamlike quality"Source or sample of word "-like"
2. wish: prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"Source or sample of word "-like"
3. a kind of person; "We'll not see his like again"; "I can't tolerate people of his ilk"Source or sample of word "-like"
4. equal in amount or value; "like amounts"; "equivalent amounts"; "the same amount"; "gave one six blows and the other a like number"; "the same number"Source or sample of word "-like"
5. find enjoyable or agreeable; "I like jogging"; "She likes to read Russian novels"Source or sample of word "-like"
6. alike(p): having the same or similar characteristics; "all politicians are alike"; "they looked utterly alike"; "friends are generally alike in background and taste"Source or sample of word "-like"
7. In the English language, the word like has a very flexible range of uses, ranging from conventional to non-standard. It can be used as a noun, verb, adverb, adjective, preposition, particle, conjunction, hedge, interjection, and quotative.Source or sample of word "-like"
8. Like is the debut novel by Scottish author Ali Smith, first published in 1997 in the UK by Virago and in the following year in the US by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt , it draws much from Ali Smith's own life growing up Inverness and then moving to Cambridge as a student.Source or sample of word "-like"
9. A WHERE clause in SQL specifies that a SQL Data Manipulation Language (DML) statement should only affect rows that meet specified criteria. The criteria are expressed in the form of predicates. ...Source or sample of word "-like"
10. The Like is an alternative rock band from Los Angeles, California. The current members are Elizabeth "Z" Berg (vocals and guitar), Tennessee Thomas (drums), Laena Geronimo (bass), and Annie Monroe (organ). Since forming in 2001, the band has released three extended plays (EPs) and two studio albums.Source or sample of word "-like"
11. Something that a person likes (prefers); To please; To enjoy, be pleased by; favor; be in favor of; To derive pleasure of, by or with someone or something; To prefer and maintain (an action) as a regular habit or activity; To find attractive; to prefer the company of; to have mild romantic ...Source or sample of word "-like"
12. (187 likes) SolidJoker 1 month agoSource or sample of word "-like"
13. (Likes) "It has pictures, so if you are trying to look up a word a picture will pop up." CarlSource or sample of word "-like"
14. (Likes) High rooftops (Living on)Source or sample of word "-like"
15. (Likes) Pokémon, Digimon, Fanfiction, RolePlaying, Chobits, Absolute Boyfriend, Tail of the Moon, WoW, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Final FantasySource or sample of word "-like"
16. (Likes) San Jose Earthquakes, Soccer, meeting new friends, wagging his tail, chasing the Crew CatSource or sample of word "-like"
17. A way to share content on Facebook. When you “Like” a link (such as a TiPb story) it appears in your Facebook feed and your Friends have a chance of seeing it.Source or sample of word "-like"
18. is clearly being over-used and abused in contemporary discourse, especially in radio discussions where you will sometimes hear like, and even the richly redundant expression kinder like, pasted into nearly every thought. ...Source or sample of word "-like"
19. is a preposition is followed by a noun or pronoun: George looks like his mother. It may also be used as an adjective meaning "similar": George and I have like minds.Source or sample of word "-like"
20. The word 'like' has been used in this document to indicate that presentation should appear very similar – and functionality should behave similarly – between browsers without needing to be identical.Source or sample of word "-like"
21. "I liked that store." No, that doesn't mean that I appreciated it, it means that I clicked the thumbs-up symbol on that store's Facebook page.Source or sample of word "-like"
22. 1.(suffix. liyk) You see !, a general suffix, e.g. I'm ganna lowp ower t'yat, like = I am going to jump over the gate, you see !Source or sample of word "-like"
23. Makes you sound younger than you are. Use only when it's necessary to make a complete sentence. Unless...Source or sample of word "-like"
24. (someone of the opposite sex): Fancy, digSource or sample of word "-like"
25. Facebook users can now “like” content outside of Facebook and share it with their friends. Sites will often display the numbers of “likes” to particular content through plugins such as Facebook Like Button and Facebook Like .Source or sample of word "-like"